12:12PM, Who is Shorting NDX?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, May 6, 2008.

1. DonKee

DonKee

The thing to determine is the speculative line of least resistance at the moment of trading; and what one should wait for is the moment when that line defines itself, because that is your signal to get busy.

Of course, that line of least resistance defined itself awhile back and is still in force.

Take a look at the $comp chart.

#21     May 6, 2008
  2. This thread is about NDX direction. You called it a buy at 1989 at 1:21PMPM. Look at the previous page.

#22     May 6, 2008
  3. Please show me where I called it a buy?

Despite the dozens of childish personal attacks from you I have never once called you a dumb guy or insulted your intelligence. I respect and believe you’re a bright person and have an excellent background in the market.

I have posted several times I am neither bull nor bear right here and I have a delta neutral position here. Its not even in the NDX, I trade the SnP500.

In your zeal to crown yourself pope you overlook a lot of reality, IMO.

The IF IF IF comment was a chuckle about how you often criticize those who used the phrases “I believe” etc etc. The very nature of citing that poem and saying “if” you followed it is on par with the “I believe” cop out you hate so much.

#23     May 6, 2008
  4. Intelligent readers:

NDX is now at 1984. If you re-established yourself at 1989. Apply the poem a second time @ 1984, and wait for the bulls if they still have the desire to be slaughtered at mile 1989.

#24     May 6, 2008
  5. how are you able to know the extent of my knowledge on any subject? You can guess and then childishly insult but you can not know unless I tell you.

Once again please show me where I said I was long.

Show all the fine readers here where I say I am bullish?

#25     May 6, 2008
  6. There are two sides of the market - riskfreetrading's side and the wrong side. You're either with him or you're agin' him. None of this delta-neutral nonsense. Pick a side, we're at war!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1911199#post1911199

"anyone who disagrees with him about anything in this thread is bullish."

Please pay attention, I hate repeating myself.

(As an aside, I love it that a guy named "riskfreetrading" now insists that you can't possibly have a market position or even an opinion without directional exposure)

#26     May 6, 2008
  7. The tick just told me that at 1:45PM he visited 1989. Slaughter those bulls and bullshiters. They are good just for that.

#27     May 6, 2008
  8. Nobody in this thread but you has shown themselves to be in either of those two groups.

#28     May 6, 2008
  9. Intelligent readers:

NDX is now back at 1985. You can reapply the POEM for 4 points if you want, but I would keep some of your position.

#29     May 6, 2008
  10. So how is it going for those who bought NDX at 1989?

Read this thread, and you will see who bought at that price. One hour and 30 minutes later, and not a single fraction of a positive tick was shown! Perfect top! I told you some people here at ET buy at the top (and the may also sell at bottoms), and come here in threads to spit their bullshit.

Remember my saying: the market never lies. Some people do a lot.

#30     May 6, 2008