110 Tomahawk missiles launched against Libyan sites

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bearice, Mar 20, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

They don't need to come to the South either. We would welcome them with open fire vs. the north welcoming them with open arms. Ooh rah!

And yes, Emrglobal, God bless Texas! :) love it there!

Last, some liberals from the north came to Texas and saw a Texas Ranger carrying a 1911 .45

The liberals asked, "why do you carry a 1911 .45?" The Ranger replied, "because they don't make a .46" :)

#21     Mar 20, 2011
  2. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Why I am not surprised that a windbag idiot like you believes in his stuff ? You sound like a bigoted dumbass that fits the worst stereotype of a dumb American from the south. Yes, I know some of you are out there, after all, George W. Bush was elected your leader and he was dumb as bricks.

Hell, you've been posting idiotic trading ideas on here for ages.
    Nice to see your true colours, there are reasons Texas is overloaded with guns and they aren't good ones.

#22     Mar 20, 2011
  3. LOL NINE ENDER you sound like a pathetic liberal.

I bet you believe that ISLAMIC IDEAS are peaceful don't you?

I bet you also believe in equal distribution of wealth and gun laws as well.

On rare occasions do I post trade ideas you fool. I'm in the Private Equity game, pitch books, 10% take down and a deep bank account.

How is that HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YOU?

Bigot I am not. A realist I am. I put you scum bag liberals in the same boat as the scum bag Arabs. I think you idiots should all move on over to the Middle East where you will find plenty of equality, love, opportunity and Goats.

By they way, make sure you understand the difference between ARABS who wipe their ass with their left hand, stone their fellow Arabs to death, want to die in the name of their Holy war for the Pot of gold and virgins who await them, and those who live in the Middle East who are non-arab like the Persian People and the ARAB Christians and Jews.

Most you idiot liberals lump the Middle East together.

#23     Mar 20, 2011
  4. On the turning away
    On the turning away -pink floyd

From the pale and downtrodden
    And the words they say
    Which we won't understand
    "Don't accept that what's happening
    Is just a case of others' suffering
    Or you'll find that you're joining in
    The turning away"
    Pink Floyd
    It's a sin that somehow
    Light is changing to shadow
    And casting it's shroud
    Over all we have known
    Unaware how the ranks have grown
    Driven on by a heart of stone
    We could find that we're all alone
    In the dream of the proud
    On the wings of the night
    As the daytime is stirring
    In a silent accord
    Using words you will find are strange
    And mesmerised as they light the flame
    Feel the new wind of change
    On the wings of the night
    No more turning away
    From the weak and the weary
    No more turning away
    From the coldness inside
    Just a world that we all must share
    It's not enough just to stand and stare
    Is it only a dream that there'll be
    No more turning away?

#24     Mar 20, 2011
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

A typical US liberal wouldn't last 30 seconds in the middle east. The first time the liberal questioned some dumb ass custom the middle eastern people have been doing for thousands of years, that person would meet either an AK-47 or sword immediately.

I would love to send the libs to the mid east though! That would be so nice! :)

Btw, I've been loading bullets with my Dillon Pro 1000 this afternoon. Going to be shooting .45, .38, 5.56, and 7.62 this week. The fmj 5.56 loads are for my Vietnam era M-16 A1 which of course fires full auto. I KNOW the liberals will love that! Lol!
    Ooh rah!

#25     Mar 20, 2011
  6. LEAP UP: Nice.

I got out to the range yesterday before SXSW. I shot my AR and my Glock 22 (which I just bought). I let my 9m take a rest.

The funny thing is, I'm a Techno Supa Star, Private Equity Player, rock the High Fashion Gear, hang out at the Playboy Mansion. Any one who meets me thinks I look like a Brit Rocker and automatically Assumes I'm a scum-bag liberal. As soon as I let them know my political views and if I'm carrying, I let them know.....if they are liberal, they about throw up. LOL

Progressives are destroying the Middle Class and the Working Class in this country but they are able to brain wash them. FOOLS. The liberals do not understand the Libya situation and the Fool in Rio didn't have the balls to help the innocent. FRANCE DID!

All I know, my gun coaches, both did 5 tours in Iraq as part of a special forces team.

#26     Mar 20, 2011
  7. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

We should find the post where you say all your "clients" were heavily invested in emerging markets and wouldn't touch US markets. Probably sometime around September. Not long after I saw official statistics that showed that billions of investment dollars were transferred into US equities from emerging markets.
    You were so wrong on that trade it was amazing.

I don't believe anything you say you just seem incompetant.
    It is a shame if some investors believe a charalaton like you, you'd think when Madoff got caught it would have sent a red flag on scammers like yourself.

#27     Mar 20, 2011

8. You blow your own whistle so much. Why do you have to let anyone know that you are carrying......its not like you can do anything with it...:p

#28     Mar 20, 2011

9. Love it, ER. :)

You catch Sykes at SXSW??

#29     Mar 20, 2011
  10. The obvious inference from that is that the "typical US non-liberal" is much better at shutting up and conforming the local circumstances.

Which is, of course, the exact opposite of being "freedom loving".

#30     Mar 20, 2011