11-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped in California Park Bathroom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Already done. Did my charting before leaving the office. I'll probably be taking it slow trading tomorrow since its the end of the month and I'm up a decent amount. What about you? Do you trade anything besides opinions and blurred facts?

#51     Mar 29, 2011
  2. Btw...thanks for providing the facts for your above statement as well.

#52     Mar 29, 2011
  3. Of course, and it doesn't involve "chart reading". However, that's boring. I seek intellectual gratification elsewhere.

For example, a guy who has nothing to say about a pack of feral mongrels gang raping an 11 year old, but decides instead that the villain is the guy who posts on the internet about it, that's pretty baffling... In any case, good luck on that "charting" :D

#53     Mar 29, 2011
  4. Oh what's that? You actually want facts to support an assertion?! What a novel concept! You wouldn't be trying to apply a double standard would you?? LOL!!!!

#54     Mar 29, 2011
  5. Thanks. Usually I would eschew luck, but since I've had 6 straight down days for maybe the 2nd time in my career, I'll take it. BTW, I'm not giving those guys a pass. What they did was horrible. But, it's obvious that you post selectively. There are criminals of all races, genders, religions, etc... I think the best solution to your problem is to move to Hungary. No more problems for you and you won't have to waste time fighting a futile political battle. Think about it. Maybe Denmark or Russia?

#55     Mar 29, 2011
  6. Of course there are criminals of all races, religions and genders. I've never said otherwise. I'll paraphrase Harvard professor Steven Pinker on the issue:

"Is" does not imply "ought." Group differences, when they exist, pertain to averages, not to individual men and women. There are geniuses and dullards, saints and sinners, in every race, ethnicity, and gender. Political equality is a commitment to universal human rights, and to policies that treat people as individuals rather than as representatives of groups; it is not an empirical claim that people are indistinguishable. Many commentators seem unwilling to grasp these points. "

The fact is that this issue isn't about individual men and women and it IS about groups. One group is victimizing another at over 1200% the frequency of the norm, despite being only 13% of the population. Take a moment to get your mind around those figures.

And on the contrary, why don't you move somewhere that doesn't have free speech, since you seem to abhor it so much... China or Saudi Arabia perhaps...

#56     Mar 29, 2011