11-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped in California Park Bathroom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Eight

Eight

It's a colloquialism, get past it...

I wonder about this Bigarrow moron, he seems like a caged gorilla throwing monkey shit at the crowd... is it BigDaveDiode resurrected or what?

#41     Mar 29, 2011
  2. You're right about that. I have many failed trades everyday. I plan on having a few tomorrow as well....it's just part of the game. You sir on the other hand are failing at life...unfortunately, you probably won't get a second chance at that.

#42     Mar 29, 2011
  3. What's more hilarious is the assertion that this is because of involuntary sexual contact during the slavery era with absolutely zero evidence, despite the fact that interracial relationships have become more common with time...

#43     Mar 29, 2011
  4. You're right again. There's no evidence of that. You really should write an e-book! Your intelligence and your insights are far too valuable to be contained by ET alone.

#44     Mar 29, 2011
  5. Oh don't worry corky, they aren't ;)

#45     Mar 29, 2011
  6. Great!!! Since I know that the future of our great white race is in your hands I can sleep better at night knowing that I shouldn't expect much. You should start a blog if you don't already have one.

#46     Mar 29, 2011
  7. "Great white race"? :D Wtv you say Hitler... LOL!!

The "great white race" I'm worried about is the race to get the 11 year old white girls away from the public restrooms before they get gang raped by another pack of mongrels... God forbid someone is worried about the disproportionate (by several multiples) rate of interracial sexual violence directed at white women (and girls) by minorities.... If you're worried about this epidemic, then you must be "racist"...

It's getting late, don't you have some "chart reading" to do? LOL!!!

#47     Mar 29, 2011

8. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#48     Mar 29, 2011

9. Phenomena you were officially owned with this post

#49     Mar 29, 2011
  10. No, being "officially owned" would consist of being shown facts, or even mere evidence that this admixture occurred by way of involuntary sexual contact during the slavery era.

Most of the admixture is more recent, as interracial relationships have become more and more common with time...

If there was interracial rape during the slavery era, it was mostly committed by slaves...

#50     Mar 29, 2011