11-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped in California Park Bathroom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Reread you response to ChkitOut and you'll get it...eventually.

#31     Mar 29, 2011
  2. You reread his post until you figure out that "doing horrible things" is included in the term "behavior", which according to the scientific community, is to some degree determined by genetics/neurology. Go get'em corky!! LOL!!

#32     Mar 29, 2011
  3. I asked:
    He replied:
    Take your biased blinders off fella.
    • 58 percent of African Americans have at least 12.5 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one great-grandparent);
    • 19.6 percent of African Americans have at least 25 percent European ancestry (equivalent of one grandparent)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Lives

#33     Mar 29, 2011
  4. Save yourself some frustration, phenomena is not intelligent nor is he a pleasant person.

#34     Mar 29, 2011
  5. Lol. Thanks, I know. I do it mostly for entertainment.

#35     Mar 29, 2011
  6. Eight

Eight

I just stay away from Black areas, I've seen them up close, they hate Whites, they love using the government as an instrument of extortion, they are symbiotic with the Democrats and neither they or the Democrats could survive on their own merit, so the symbiosis is a lasting thing... for me Black criminals are one less thing to think about.. where I live I can go a month and not recall seeing a Black that scares me. My one friend is an older Black woman and she's a brilliant person and really pleasant, I really like her and I think she lives here to be away from Black criminals probably, never talked about race with her though...

#36     Mar 29, 2011
  7. LOL. I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

#37     Mar 29, 2011
  8. Just as I thought: No evidence of any "rape", and no evidence that the admixture occurred during the slavery era.... In fact, multiracial relationships becoming more common in recent times would suggest that most of the admixture happened more recently...

Another swing and another miss...

#38     Mar 29, 2011
  9. Wouldn't be the first thing you failed at... LOL!!!

#39     Mar 29, 2011
  10. Lol....you're right. 58% of black Americans have 12.5% of European ancestry because multiracial relationships have become more common in RECENT times. So more than 1/2 of black Americans have 12.5% of European ancestry because of RECENT interracial relationships! You're hilarious.

#40     Mar 29, 2011