11-Year-Old Girl Gang Raped in California Park Bathroom

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Clubber Lang, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Can you see a clear correlation after seeing the statistics?

Answer "yes" if you're an intelligent rational thinker.

Answer "no" if you're a liberal that is on the extreme left of an I.Q. bell curve chart.

#21     Mar 28, 2011
  2. LOL!! After you get called out on strawman no. 1, you go in with strawman no. 2; I never said that most scientists think that "certain racial groups are programmed to do horrible things". I said that most scientists believe that both behavior and cognitive ability are the product of both genetic/hereditary and environmental factors... Time for strike 3... LOL!!!

#22     Mar 28, 2011
  3. OK genius here is the post of yours I responded to and the post you were responding to. You were responding to a post where ChkitOut said "genetically programed to be terrible".
    You will notice in the post I was responding to you did not say "scientists believe that both behavior and cognitive ability are the product of both genetic/hereditary and environmental factors".
    Damn you're dense.

phenomena
    03-28-11 08:54 PM

No, it's not either/or. In fact, most scientists now believe it's a product of both.

Either way, if I know that a given group is more inclined to gang rape my daughter in a bathroom for WHATEVER REASON, I'd prefer to be away from that group.

Quote from ChkitOut:

The thing about race is.. you either think that certain races of people are genetically programed to be terrible OR you believe people are a product of circumstances (defined loosely) and anybody can potentially be uncivilized and do terrible things.

#23     Mar 29, 2011
  4. Correct, instead I used the pronoun "it" to refer to "behavior and cognitive ability".

Now yer gettin it Forrest!! LOL!!!

#24     Mar 29, 2011
  5. I think you're being too rational to comment in this thread.

#25     Mar 29, 2011
  6. Edited for accuracy...

#26     Mar 29, 2011
  7. Do you have any access to any stats that show how often white slave owner raped their black slave women? No? I didn't think so.

#27     Mar 29, 2011
  8. phenomena for your sake I hope you're just fucking with me and you're not really that dense.

#28     Mar 29, 2011
  9. Is there any reason to think that they would be much more than the (almost non existent) white on black rape rate which exists now? I don't see one...

#29     Mar 29, 2011
  10. Fucking with you about what? The general consensus of the scientific community is that behavioral traits and cognitive ability are determined by both genetics and environmental factors? Nope, it's true! I'm not fucking with you...

#30     Mar 29, 2011