11 Countries At Risk of Becoming The Next Egypt

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by bearice, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Yes, we need to take out their nukes before they implode.

Pakistan is the biggest threat to humanity on the planet.

When we finally get around to dealing with Pakistan, it should be merciless, unforgiving and devastating.

#21     Feb 5, 2011
  2. If you take out Pakistan nukes they will explode or implode whatever. Pakistan has developed some 40 nuclear weapons since Obama became USA President. Pakistan is a nuclear weapons crazy country. If I am correct small shops in Pakistan manufacture AK - 47 assualt rifles.

You will have to take out Pakistan once and for all. Anyway go ahead.

#22     Feb 5, 2011
  3. Maybe USA does not believe in politicians anymore. Revolution will bring a new politician to power and it will the same story again.

#23     Feb 5, 2011
  4. Nobody rules anybody. Nobody dominates anybody. Remove politicians once and for all.

Everybody, free as a bird flying free. Free as a bird flying free.

Animals should not be caged. Human beings are also animals.

Every system comes to an end one day. Rest in Peace.

Undertaker (WWE wrestler) is famous for "Rest in Peace".

#24     Feb 5, 2011
  5. You beat me to it.:mad:

You all do realize that the Muslim Brotherhood has benefited greatly from the morass of 2008? Remember the Pelosi/Cox/Paulson Press Conf the night of Sept 18? Guess what they were talking about? And they just moved ahead, ignoring what was really happening.

If there is anything worse than foreign interests acting to subvert the interests of the US, it's our own "leadership", and I use that word in the loosest of terms, helping for financial gain.

Now people are saying to me, "I'm scared". Well, I've been scared for years, and it did no good. Now, I'm resigned to the way things are. And yes, it's coming here. Most all of you know someone with ties to government agencies. Ask them open ended questions, if you've got the guts to hear the answers. It's always the same. "Get ready".

#25     Feb 5, 2011
  6. zdreg

zdreg

the US is unable to pacify neither Iraq or Afghanistan.

#26     Feb 5, 2011
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

You guys are making me want to check out one of those bomb/disaster shelters akin to the dome shaped ones from the 1950's... Scary!

#27     Feb 5, 2011
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

YOU NEED TO BE OFF THE GRID. It will happen within minutes. One day everything looks good and within a week inflation will be at 10000000000% and the water supply , electrical grid and everything else we take for granted wont be there. then it will be to late to plan.

#28     Feb 5, 2011
  9. gkishot

gkishot

Either that or the other way around. How about that? Don't care if millions of Jews disappear?

#29     Feb 5, 2011
  10. #30     Feb 5, 2011