$11.4 million see through oceanfront home off Highway 1 will take your breath away

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Dec 23, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. mlawson71

mlawson71

That view really is breath-taking. The house itself is beautiful, but it looks like it provides very little privacy.

3. Pekelo

Pekelo

From the sailors?

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

True, the house is overlooking the sea and there are no other buildings there, as far as we can see.

5. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

If you bought an 11mm dollar house with no curtains, it's probably because you want everyone to see the model you are banging.

dealmaker likes this.
  6. Baron

Baron ET Founder

That house is pretty to look at but in my opinion, it's probably a nightmare to live in. The first bit of sea spray that hits all that glass will turn it from clear to hazy instantly, so you'd likely need a full support staff just to keep all that glass clean daily. And you probably don't even want to know how loud that metal roof is when it rains. My bulldog would make those smooth off-white floors look like they were never cleaned from the construction phase. And as someone else said, you can forget about privacy since there's no window treatments whatsoever.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

The only way to ensure privacy is for those glass windows to be made of smartglass, aka the kind of glass that turns opaque when electricity runs through it.

dealmaker likes this.
  8. fan27

fan27

9. mlawson71

mlawson71

I do not understand people who wish to live like this, but to each their own. If they're happy, who am I to judge.

dealmaker likes this.