11:11AM, Who Is Shorting NDX?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 30, 2008.

1. I guess those 11 are only his threads.:D

#51     Apr 30, 2008
  2. You need to go back to school to learn to calculate. You are not asked the number of visits once one is here, you are asked the number of page visit that a US person does per day in the entire web.

One you have that, multiply it by US population. You get now a pie. Then take that pie and split it among domain names. elitetrader.com like other domains, own a fraction of that pie. Get that fraction, the number of page visits that a person does per day (to the entire web), the US population, time the three numbers, and you get the number of page visits here to ET by US people. We did not count traffic from other countries, and archived, mirroed pages, etc.

But the point I am making is that some asses think that words are written to them. They an epsilon compared to those who will read these words (particularly when summed up over time).

Put this concept in your head, and then you might understand why people adversize here. You think they do advertize to you. No, they advertize to the silent majority. For them you are a blind (to their ads at least).

Re-read what I wrote in other threads about my calculations. Every calcuation or assumption is made.

You are not interacting with few people, you are not even interacting with a crowd, but with a parade each member of which is a crowd. Re-read this a hundred times until you get it if you want to understand what is around you. Advertisers know that they are talking to a parade, and that each member of this parade is a crowd. If they were advertising to a crowd, then they should stop after view days because most noticed them. They know the crowd keeps changing, and new crowd are showing up every day.

#52     May 1, 2008
  3. The US has 215,935,529 Internet users as of Dec/07. The average user on the internet makes 100-150 page views per month. Do the math.

#53     May 1, 2008
  4. DonKee

DonKee

I think it's nice to know that a lot of people can experience interacting with mental patients without having to live with them.

Kind of like "One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest" for traders.

#54     May 1, 2008