11:11AM, Who Is Shorting NDX?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by riskfreetrading, Apr 30, 2008.

1. Wow that’s a loaded line right there.... LOL

I have something to say, but I just thought that out of respect for other readers we should not confuse personality issues with discussions. Tones/personalities can be misunderstood in posts. You seem to me to be interested more fooling others and belittling people in a rude way, when in my opinion you should respect others and not assume they are liars or manipulators or bag holders or any of the other derogatory names and expressions you use to people who question the calls you elude to. People differ, and in differences there is wealth. I have noticed you have been replying to my posts in a childish and rude way mocking all those, not only me, who point out the time gaps in the markets moves and when you actually make the calls. What you think/feel inside is yours.

There were no attacks on any board including the options board and in the thread you’re referring to there was a long running difference of opinion among ½ a dozen different posters which all quieted in the end with respect for all parties involved. Again you’re simply using ½ truths and omissions by not telling the entire story. Which by the way is the same gambit you run in many of your threads. Do we need to revisit threads you started like this one....

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116715

Plain and simple your goal with that one and the other thread about who is the best options educator on ET was to pat yourself on the back at the expense of as many people as you could piss off.

This is the second time in a week you’ve tried to take the so called “high road” and appeal to the crowd here as you imply you’re not being crass and rude, no one is buying it.

#41     Apr 30, 2008
  2. "I have nothing to say": you should undertstand as a response to PM proposition. Either you are dumb, or continuing in your habits. You must have a thick skull.

#42     Apr 30, 2008
  3. here my quick back-of-envelope calculations. Alexa shows Reach 0.004% (~% all internet users visiting this site). most of them from US (300M population). So, you get maybe ~10K people who view this site per day. Most of them are paper traders :D

#43     Apr 30, 2008
  4. Did you check the rank of this site? What is it? Could you also tell us the ranking of yours sites. (only a small fraction of sites have a ranking which can be in millions).

#44     Apr 30, 2008
  5. 1. Where did you get your definition of reach?
    2. How many visits on average an internet user makes.

Assuming the above are correct, then the number of page to this site is (not counting archives) is:

10K * number of links a US person clicks.

100 link-clicks a day leads to ONE million.

How many links do you guys click in a day?

#45     Apr 30, 2008
  6. There is nothing on Alexa that shows views. It only shows rankings. This site is currently ranked as 21,470th (3 month ave) in the world. It is 7,689th in the US. I am absolutely positive that the difference between the top 100 sites and the 8000th site is astronomical in terms of views. As an example myspace has more than 5 billion views per day and it is ranked 6th.

The views on my site are of no importance to this board or this thread.

#46     Apr 30, 2008
  7. There you go again, you just cant let anything go can you LOL. Are you going to call me a bag holder now too? Maybe you can imply agian that some how you magically know my positions again and you're sure they're losers, or maybe you can imply that you take money out of the pockets of other ET'ers and take advantage of their wive's or girlfriends like you've implied in the past. Yea you're just here taking the high road and dispensing market calls and info, sure.

You never did answer how you know what Goldman's positions in crude are did you? But you were darn sure they're bagholders too.

#47     Apr 30, 2008
  8. an average user views 10 pages here according to alexa. you can check their definition of reach on their site.

#48     Apr 30, 2008
  9. The average person on elite trader looks at 11 threads per day.

#49     Apr 30, 2008
  10. how can this be true when riskfreetrading says he and his "readers" around 40 million strong move the market on his call?

#50     Apr 30, 2008