10th Anniversary Of 9/11, Need We Worry?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 16, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL. I'll bet Obama will be nowhere to be found in the White House on that day. He'll be out of town or cowering in his bunker.

#11     Aug 19, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Indeed. Sadly the plan i came up with is probably also Obama's game plan for the day. Hopefully Biden walks in without knocking. :D

#12     Aug 19, 2011

3. You won't have to worry.....we've taken care of it.
    Bin Laden is sleeping with the fishes.

#13     Aug 19, 2011
  4. A few months ago, the administration-that-can't-shoot-straight's position was that Assad's a "reformer."

#14     Aug 19, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

Maybe Biden, the jester he is, will set off a couple fire crackers near Obama on 9/11. :D

#15     Aug 19, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

We can only "hope".....:D

#16     Aug 19, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL! Here dumbass, I'll spell it out. The terrorists were based in Afghanistan so that is the country we attacked. Even you might be able to comprehend that.

You voted for Obama so that makes you clueless and anti-American. Seeing you libtards begin to flip out is starting to be good fun. I imagine that by November 2012 you will only be able to hiss and spit, no actual intelligible language will eminate from your nasty pie hole LOL.

When a libtard starts with the name-calling it only confirms that we are on target with our comments. Thanks. :D

It occurs to me that you aren't suited for P&R. You might try you luck in ChitChat.

#17     Aug 19, 2011