?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dgmodel, Nov 11, 2002.

1. Dunno Dg,

I never traded those. Right now the intraday trend is still down for NQ.
    980 ish is pretty much a level 2 support area. So we could see a little afternoon run-up from this area.

However, looking at current naswhack, Advance/Decline #'s, the internals have certainly been weak.

Never know though, when it starts looking 'real' onesided, it's often getting close to time to go the other way and that NQ 1000 may become a beacon. Don't see any confirmation for going long NQ right this second though. :)

#11     Nov 11, 2002
  2. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

i took TYC short, TOM long, and SMH short... getting out shortly on two of the three... then going to sit tight... tempted to go home now that im profitable on a crizappy day...

#12     Nov 11, 2002
  3. I'm just nodding in and out in my lazyboy here...lol....btw congrats on the spy short...bobcathy1

Don't look now but NQ trying to rise up from the 980 support, might just be a headfake...zzzzzz

#13     Nov 11, 2002
  4. dgmodel

dgmodel Guest

i think i am going to go long on JNJ@61 if the market and other indicators prove or indicate a reversal... there are a few other but jnj looks the strongest to me at this point... anyone doing anything... (besides eating, or sleeping???)

#14     Nov 11, 2002