101 potential reasons for a revolution in the USA.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Debaser82, Sep 18, 2008.

1. 10. ET is banned for discussing politics.

#21     Sep 18, 2008
  2. ak15

ak15

McCain still thinks the blackberry is a fancy garage door opener. Never mind all that chatter involving his senior policy adviser Doug Holtz-Eakin calling the blackberry the miracle that "McCain helped create".

#22     Sep 18, 2008
  3. Manipulated gas prices over 4 bucks accompanied by the flooding of a major interstate highway that has closed it down for FIVE FUCKING DAYS thereby quadrupling travel time with no end in sight, and closing down the streets that do go through for BULLSHIT CONSTRUCTION THAT COULD FUCKING WAIT UNTIL THE GAD DAMN ROADS ARE OPEN(catching breath) THESE FUCKING INCOMPENTENT COCKSUKERS AT EVERY GOD DAMN LEVEL OF GOVERNMENT...
    Can you tell I just spent 3 hours in traffic? I cannot believe 80/94 is still closed in both directions for 20 f'n miles, not to mention numerous other major thoroughfares. Driving on Chicago's south-side and into N.W. IN. is a nightmare. I'm ready to lead the revolution tonight!!!
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

#23     Sep 18, 2008
  4. sumosam

sumosam

The Green Party begins with the basic premise that all life on the planet is interconnected and that humans have a responsibility to protect and preserve the natural world.

There are Green Parties throughout the world. Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Germany have these on national tickets. I'm donating a portion of my trading profits to the Greens.

Now, I am not in favour of marijuana, nor necessarily alcohol, although I do drink wine and beer....but, much better to legalize marijuana and get tax revenue from it, and have it grown by a reputable source....as we do with alcohol.

Check them out. The world is looking for new alternatives.

en:cool:

#24     Sep 18, 2008
  5. Vista

Vista

Boob jobs are declared illegal.

[​IMG]

#25     Sep 18, 2008
  6. Trial lawyers close the "Slip and Fall Museum".

#26     Sep 18, 2008
  7. Way too many short people.

#27     Sep 18, 2008