100k to 2,800,000 Since April 2nd (including 2 Million in 2 Days) - Of THIS YEAR!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Apr 28, 2007.

1. <- not impressed

I've found from most that paper trading is the worst thing you can do for a financial education on so many levels.

#21     Apr 29, 2007
  2. Yea, nice numbers.

But who will risk more than 100% of the account in order to get this kind of profits?. That's gambling rather than trading, this kind of stuff only feeds the stupid "american dream -in trading" where "average joe" believes this kind of profits can be made and they end with their accounts screwed.

#22     Apr 29, 2007
  3. This kid is a genius.

I hope he comes to ET , we have so many bad traders , we need someone like him.

#23     Apr 29, 2007
  4. If he was really smart, he'd include a few exactas and triples from the Big A in his portfolio daily.

Run that sucker to 1 billion in no time.

#24     Apr 29, 2007

5. if he was smart he would have put all that money into risk free and started marketting/selling a news letter to "thestreet" crowd :)

#25     Apr 29, 2007
  6. paul tudor jones went all in fully maxed leverage in 1987.

#26     Apr 29, 2007
  7. btw, this is why the street always rewards balls. Reason Brian Hunter still in the biz (that another discussion, but anyway..). There is a fascination towards large quick gains. If the odds are 70% that you can double ur money in a year, you'll be amazed at the # of investors will risk losing big to get that probability. Almost anyone can make low steady consistent profits by reading a few books. There is a large pool of investors who are not intersted in that.

#27     Apr 29, 2007
  8. Show me what books will teach me to make low, steady, consistent profits.

#28     Apr 29, 2007

9. wonder if would have been working at best buy, had that not worked?

surf

#29     Apr 29, 2007
  10. WAL*MART should have been the better workplace.

#30     Apr 29, 2007