~100k needed for producing a DVD

Discussion in 'Trading' started by andrasnm, Aug 16, 2007.

1. I frankly do not care. If people would fund my project or not, I will not start kissing anyone's behind, ok? Further, I believe in destiny, if the project is meant to be it will get done. I have always done my stuff this way. But I will not stand for accusations and mud slinging. I never thought a "trader" would personally get behind this but on the other hand people talk to people and I might get a lead towards someone in Los Angeles who might be interested.

#21     Aug 17, 2007
  2. If you idea was of any value, they would just steal it.

#22     Aug 17, 2007
  3. Quote from andrasnm:

Hey dickhead,
    I am not on trial here.....

I am a man of many talents and multiple cash flow....

It keeps on coming. We are not the ones trying to fleece the public for $100K. As the poster said, if you want the money, skip the name calling.

And if you are so talented, then why not fund it yourself???

#23     Aug 17, 2007
  4. maxpi

maxpi

How do you arrive at the $100k figure?

#24     Aug 17, 2007
  5. LT701

LT701

sounds like your secret is how to scam people out of $100k

#25     Aug 17, 2007
  6. perhaps enough to start his own trading account lol

I think this person's request is a motley of complete gall (that to some ET people, $100K is chump change), complete foolishness (how many people want to give a nobody they don't know over the web, $100K???), and completely bizarre (why in the world did he think this was a reasonable request???)

And top it off with a temper when people challenge him on a bizarre request like this.

#26     Aug 18, 2007
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

So you want to produce a livermore 'live' video? Is that 100k is to hire some actor looks like him?:)

#27     Aug 18, 2007
  8. So true...

#28     Aug 19, 2007