1000 vehicles heading our way????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TM_Direct, Mar 26, 2003.

1. Mono:

are you sitting around smoking bong hits out of a glue gun again??????? Im with you dude!!!! Geeeze!!!.....Im only wondering why they are making it so easy:

a) SH is dead and some frustrated wanna be capt. is secretly in charge
    or
    b) they are loading up nasty stuff in the trucks and actually spreading these deadly things

there is no doubt we will hit them...im not in the military and even I know that sending armored trucks into the open desert is a suicide mission...........do you think they are up to something or actually that dumb????

#11     Mar 26, 2003
  2. new reports that our ground units have decided to head right for the iraqi column. That shows how scared we are and how we lack confidence in the war. You are going to be so sad that this isn't Vietnam !

#12     Mar 26, 2003

3. Who are you talking to????? Me ? MSFE?..Yourself?.....Im starting to get concerned about you ....I have this vision of you standing naked in front of the mirror talking to yourself like Buffalo Bob in "Silence of the Lambs":confused: :eek:

#13     Mar 26, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

I thought you were one of us......you are definitely a traitor. Mondo I totally agree with you..whats wrong with you TMDirect??? How can you think that sending 1000's of armored vehicles our way will deter us from our mission. You are the one smoking krypi out of a glue gun. hahahahahahahahaha

:D

#14     Mar 26, 2003

5. Hey now compadre!!!!
    Don't you go loco on me too......:D

Im just perplexed by this silly maneuver by the iraqi's....seems to good to be true doesn't it? Im totally for this action and support out troops 100%....i'm just trying to figure out if Iraq is up to ultimate evil....what do you think cubano? Do you think this is a legitimate attack from the Iraqis or a ploy???

#15     Mar 26, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

tis a joke...:D

I have to agree with you it makes no sense whatsoever......I guess only time will tell the real motive behind this insanity.

#16     Mar 26, 2003
  7. Maybe they want to surrender.

#17     Mar 26, 2003
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

That was my first thought.....but wont they get annihilated from the air before they get a chance to surrender......

#18     Mar 26, 2003
  9. cubano

weird isn't it? They have already faked surrenders, put on civilian cloths, faked a hospital ect......I wouldn't put anything past them....I would take the whole line out and then wait a couple days and send in somebody to test...if they find chem traces....we unload with everything, Tomahawks, cruise, MOAB, daisy cutters, Nukes, VD, Herpes...whatever we can think of!

#19     Mar 26, 2003
  10. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER YOU STUPEED AMEERIKAN!!! WE WILL CHARGE YOUR FORCES AND WIN!!!

SADDAM IS ALIVE AND WELL AND SOON YOU WILL NOT BE!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT IS FAKE IS YOUR POWER YOU PAPER TIGRESSES!!!

MUHAMMEDMONDO CAN'T BE STOPPED OR CONTAINED!!!

#20     Mar 26, 2003