+1000% in a couple of weeks

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Dharmakaya, May 1, 2010.

1. Not saying it can't be done, just saying the advantage isn't there.

#31     May 4, 2010
  2. Up about 45%. Some overtrading and unnecessary losses.
    Discipline and patience!!!

#32     May 6, 2010
  3. Well.. end of discussion.. :p
    Guess the crash was some combination of margin calls and high frequency trading. Have no idea except that the volume has been weak in this so called bullmarket.
    Up ~80%

#33     May 7, 2010
  4. Well good for you.

When was the first trade in this 80% run?

Let us know when you enter any longs, just in case you change your mind.

#34     May 7, 2010

5. Not sure what you mean but i started last Friday. Still up 80%. Went in earlier today close to the highs and waiting for a downmove hopefully.

#35     May 10, 2010
  6. So you shorted Friday morning April 30th and held it over the weekend to get 20%? The markets moved up slightly over the weekend so you must have made 20%+ during the April 30th drop. Or were there earlier trades?

What's your plan for the inevitable bull runs like from Feb to April?

#36     May 10, 2010
  7. Yep i made about 20% last Friday. I did not hold over the weekend if i remember.
    Think there are many opportunities to short even in a bullmarket but i consider going long as well..
    Was short over night and in profit but have not covered yet.

#37     May 11, 2010
  8. Late to the party, yes, but I still cannot believe that there are people out there that think that futures trading cannot make you owe more than you originally put into the position...
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

g

#38     May 11, 2010
  9. Bad assumtion maybe. I asked Oanda (Forex) earlier about this and at least they said the customer could not lose more than what´s in the account. And that´s in the nonregulated Forex business which have had it shared part of scam artists. But i don´t know much about this..

#39     May 11, 2010
  10. Oh sweet jeebus... dude, do you know the difference between FOREX and S&P futures trading?

g

#40     May 11, 2010