100% win strategy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by college_trad3r, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Daal

Daal

True, but thats not possible if you have infinite capital

#11     Aug 28, 2009
  2. Yes. How many in the row losses can happen? What are odds? All that time can go by to wait for a small fixed win (no more no less than $1.00) So no time to have fun and enjoy the money because you (spend) that time waiting for a (small) win.

#12     Aug 28, 2009
  3. what happens when you land on green (0/00)?

what happens when your forced wager exceeds the table limit?

dummy - you would be better off taking your hard earned $$$ and investing with Lenny Dykstra

(ps - you're an even bigger dummy if you are playing at a table with a 00)

#13     Aug 28, 2009
  4. r-in

r-in

I would find a penny table to work this great strategy on.:D What is the old saving rule to teach the kids...put a penny in your piggy back on day 1 of a new month and double the amount everyday and you will be a millionaire at the end of the month. Imagine with a $1 starting and about 14 losses in a row, risk ~$16383 to make $1. Let me in on that one.

#14     Aug 28, 2009
  5. Imagine this on a real account.

Oh wait, it happened to me on a smaller sum when I blew out an account with a Eur/Chf scalper.

#15     Aug 28, 2009

6. Maybe that is because people don't know how to scalp.

The Roulette Methodology can work, but you need to understand something about mathematics to fully understand how. The controlling factors here are actually in two dimensions:

1) The OP never said anything about the average accuracy of the trading system or methodology he/she uses and ONLY relied upon the "betting strategy" as the de'facto "trading system." In other words, there WAS NO trading system used. This is a primary limiting factor that can be overcome, by simply utilizing a trading system/methodology that has a greater than 55% (for a cushion) rate of accuracy.

2) The OP never said anything about the concept of leverage. The OP only utilized scaling of cost basis as the "engine" for recovery of failed trades/bets. In other words, minimal recovery advantage is given to the trader using this method when no leverage is used.

Correcting Factors to make it work:

a) Split the cost basis per trade. Apply 1/2 to the roulette methodology and 1/2 to the system's signals (powerful).

b) Use leverage NOT on the roulette side, but on the system side of the equation (pick your desired leverage).

Doing this can greatly improve both probability for success and at the same time, grow capital at a significantly greater rate of speed.

Applied Mathematics 101 for the truly "Elite" traders on Elite Trader. (LOL!) :cool:

#16     Aug 28, 2009
  7. +1

What a dumb thread. 2.5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

#17     Aug 28, 2009
  8. It's a well known fact that it's entirely possible to go broke before you end up with that winner that brings you back to break even. All traders and gamblers know about this strategy, and they know it doesn't work.

#18     Aug 28, 2009
  9. I can't believe I didn't see this silly thread and move it before this. Sorry guys, I'm slipping.

#19     Aug 28, 2009
  10. Alvin

Alvin

welcome to chit :D

#20     Aug 28, 2009