100% Return In 9 Trading Days!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by permabull, Aug 15, 2002.

1. LOL shorty.... you killed em on that one. Hey wait a minute, was that a long position. You're cured.

#51     Aug 15, 2002
  2. dis

dis

Quoting "Gordon Gekko": "A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place." Take the money and run!

#52     Aug 15, 2002
  3. I'm glad I stuck with the trend, more profits and profit taking for me today.

today looks like it could be a strong day.

i'll take more profits if the QQQ's get over 26.60

now up more than 125% on this single trade. QQQ's have gone straight up for 4 points. It looks like could be a minor pull back, thats why I'm thinking of taking more profits today.

I want to reduce my exposure to volatility and only hold 40 percent of my original trade after today, until we get a pull back, at which time i'll buy more.

I will actually do better than most of my friends clients I think, as I'm making the transition from investor, to trader. :)

surprisingly, most people voted "take your money and run"

seems like that is a bad habit that gets most traders into trouble?

#53     Aug 22, 2002
  4. Take profits? What is this "take profits" BS? You are supposed to buy more! You are in it for the long haul. Just listen to CNBC - everyone says buy! And these are the real pros! The more stock you buy, the more money you can make!

If you are joining the ranks of the evil sellers who bet against America, you need to change your user name.

Maybe:
    tempabull
    sometimesabull
    ficklebull
    wasabull
    fullofbull

Or, if you don't have the cajones to hold on, "permasteer"

#54     Aug 22, 2002