100% Return In 9 Trading Days!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by permabull, Aug 15, 2002.

1. VOLUME

VOLUME

Since I bought my combination of stocks, stock options, and eminis 9 trading days ago on the 2nd of August, my universal IB account is up 100%.

YOWZAAAAA.

100% in nine days. Thats major cachingos. Give me your friend's phone # at work...I'm opening an account with every last penny I have.

Soros is a piker...I'm riding this guru to payday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :D :D :D

#41     Aug 15, 2002
  2. hedgez

hedgez

someone started a thread a little while ago... the worst thing about trading is... well, one thing i can't stand about trading is that people like permabull can decide to flip a switch one day and decide that they are going to become a trader.

my hunch is that this thread is b.s. whether permabull is full of crap or not doesn't really matter. sometimes i wish trading was more like some other professions where you have to obtain a graduate degree to qualify. i've worked my ass off for a long time, and i consider myself a trader. the fact that someone can come into some money and decide because of that fact alone they are going to be a trader is a joke. it takes a helluva lot more than money to make it as a successful trader. i guess it just really annoys me when people assume that all it takes is a bankroll. the lifestyle that we are able to live as successful traders is a direct result of being one of the most couragous, ambitious groups out there.

#42     Aug 15, 2002
  3. rs7

rs7

These people are a source of income for us. I wouldn't complain too much about it. The more amateurs, the easier it is for us. Remember how easy it was when everyone and their grandmother was trading their e-trade and ameritrade accounts? Bring back Stuart and Mr. P.!!!!

RS7

#43     Aug 15, 2002
  4. Pussy, I seem to remember you posting only your winning plays when you started that whole "Pussy is the greatest at trading EVER" thread. And I recall your winners being like a nickel here and a dime there on NVDA. At the time, NVDA would move two bucks in about 2 hours, as I recall.

Sh!t, if spending all day gunning for nickels and dimes isn't work, then I don't know what is.

(hey look at this, I put a great big space in the middle of the page!!!)

kisses goodbye little buddy,
    -bungholio

#44     Aug 15, 2002
  5. I remember shorting CSCO into the close as CSCO was announcing earnings this spring. I took another trader's challenge. It was silly, but I knew the chart, and suffered short term, but hammered it for a big profit. I broke every rule of trading. It was a matter of getting in too early. After that first day, I din't hear from that trader again. And didn't see him in the chat room for quite awhile.

Maybe trading wasn't really as easy for him as he thought.

All I know is...

#45     Aug 15, 2002
  6. rs7

rs7

Bung, your mailbox is full.. .just tried to PM you.

RS7

#46     Aug 15, 2002
  7. hedgez

hedgez

i think those days are unfortunately a long distant memory. the additional liquidity new traders, trading small size provide doesn't really aid in my style of trading.

#47     Aug 15, 2002
  8. Permabull
    Have you considered changing your name to Fullofbull?

I bought a penny stock once, it DOUBLED in 10 minutes, went to four cents. If it wasn't for trading costs I would have made $20 bucks on my 1000 shares.

#48     Aug 15, 2002
  9. Rigel

Rigel

"This guy told me to buy some of these and some of these and I made all this money. Now I've got it made. I can do it."
    :p :p :p :p :p

#49     Aug 15, 2002
  10. rs7

rs7

I agree...which is exactly why I said what I said.

RS7

#50     Aug 15, 2002