100% Return In 9 Trading Days!!!!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by permabull, Aug 15, 2002.

1. Interesting idea! Why don't you write a few options instead? That way you will have taken out even more cash, and only a miniscule portion of your investment will remain at risk, right?

#31     Aug 15, 2002
  2. i think thats too advanced for me at this point. I don't have any experience with it or how to do it properly.

#32     Aug 15, 2002
  3. Can you certify under penalty of perjury that this thread is not a hoax?

#33     Aug 15, 2002
  4. I don't think I've found the Holy Grail as I probably couldn't duplicate this again, unless of course, I don't sell this week, and next week is up big again.

I think the Holy Grail is hidden in the phrase "Buy and HOLD, or stop out"

I think the holding the winners is the holy grail. And letting go of the losers.

My friend told me the right time to buy, but if it wasn't for me holding until the profits were so outrageous, I jsut had to cash in, then it would have been a small win. And next time the entry might not be so good, and then the stop loss would be equal to my wins, and I wouldn't make anything.

So, i think I have found the holy grail. It's Buy and HOLD, or stop out.

#34     Aug 15, 2002
  5. Lobster, of course i can't... if I did, one little thing I say wrong could land me in jail.

Who would be willing to sentence themselves to that kind of punishment?

#35     Aug 15, 2002
  6. besides, don't get so upset eliters.

I'm not trying to sell you a system.

I'm just sharing my holy grail with everyone.

#36     Aug 15, 2002
  7. Rigel

Rigel

If you don't know what you're doing take all your profits and capital, stop now, and consider yourself lucky you didn't lose just as big.

#37     Aug 15, 2002
  8. thanks Rigel,

I've decided to take most of the profits off the table tonight and tomorrow.

#38     Aug 15, 2002
  9. This guy is a joke and if by chance he is for real, we all know he will have his head handed to him on a platter.

#39     Aug 15, 2002
  10. alain

alain

I didn't know that there is any charity activities in the financial markets...

Sell everything, enjoy the money and buy some books on trading and the financial markets. Then you know at least what you are talking about...

#40     Aug 15, 2002