$100 oil only months away

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by a529612, Jul 22, 2007.

1. kashirin

kashirin

US must cut its consumption dramatically.
    Not energy but overall
    All this consumer economy benefits only China, India, Russia etc.

Russian begged for 5 bln in 1998 from IMF
    now they have reserve around half of trillion

If they want they can destroy US economy within a week even without Chinise by just stopping oil export and selling all dollars
    And with China help US economy will stop existing tomorrow if Russians and Chinese want

#11     Jul 23, 2007
  2. We need $100+ oil to destroy demand in poorer developing countries so we can continue to enjoy whats left of the supply.

$200 dollar oil is even better.

#12     Jul 23, 2007
  3. kashirin

kashirin

That's true
    but only in case US$ is strong
    for now everybody pays the same price as 3 years ago except US because of the super weak US$
    in this case US demand be destroyed as soon as oil countries will refuse to accept US$ and developing countires will enjoy lower prices not US

#13     Jul 23, 2007
  4. USGA is United States Global Nanospace

#14     Jul 23, 2007
  5. Just like in the fall of last year, oil and gasoline plunged leading up to Nov, and the Dow was making new highs.

But the Republicans still lost, gives me hope that America people are alot smarter than most think they are.

I seem to remember some news outlet running a poll asking " do you the the drop in oil was engineered for the elections" the respondents agreed it was a ploy.

#15     Jul 23, 2007
  6. Wake up and get to work america is right, thats the way it use to be. Now we are so in debt to foreign nations it discuses me, friggin fake war has us leveraged to our eye balls, but hey the Caryle group is doing well for the Bush family.

#16     Jul 23, 2007
  7. I don’t understand the whole thing but we have oil at 75 and the last time that happened gas was .50 cents higher were I lived. So I question if it’s really demand, tax breaks, or oil price manipulation.

#17     Jul 23, 2007
  8. harry11

harry11

not 100 for sure. maybe 78-80 ish..

#18     Jul 23, 2007
  9. maxdax

maxdax

and 300 oil to wipe out China's 1 trillion buck cash surplus or else we will all end up working in factories manufacturing rubber dogshit and cheap knockoffs of designer Chinese goods...

I like rice....but not that much

#19     Jul 23, 2007
  10. Goldman & Sachs has a tremendous history in giving "recommendations" that are only in their own interests.
    (Pushing their own positions)

In the past, I made good money betting right against it whenever they gave a "big call".

#20     Jul 23, 2007