100% hit rate

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SnakeEYE, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Ho!I`ll think about it!

#11     Sep 8, 2011
  2. loosing is part of the game is for the dickheads,remember that!

#12     Sep 8, 2011
  3. cornix

cornix

Every system is 100% until it makes a loss. :D

But in my experience systems with high hitrate tend to make less money than systems with high risk/reward.

So I vote for bottom line and hitrate is not that important.

#13     Sep 8, 2011
  4. sorry snaky,
    you cant change that its a law of trading. of every trading business.

peoples are not gods and can make mistakes once in a while.

accept it or you will never make constant money.

important is only, that you accept this for your self and the decisions you do. when you have made a mistake, go out immeditaley, you maybe made a little loss or little profit, who cares.

Also, a full loss of the maximum risk for the worst case scenario you have took on the trade, is ok, it can happen, we are just humans.
    you will make it back step by step with then next 2-3 trades.

Since i have accepted that loosing is part of the game, i began to be constant successfull. That was my turnpoint.

Just believe me this on time. OK.

Greetings:)

#14     Sep 9, 2011

5. It depends on quite a few factors such as what market it is, what the fundamentals are, and how big the movement over the past few minutes/hours/days has been...

But the true answer is that i use ALL time-frames, the 30mins-daily to see when the market has overdone itself in 1directions move,
    and then the 1min chart to get the perfect entry.

Although my favourite is the 5min chart but zoomed out to show the last 2-3weeks, so i can then see where the real strong support and resistance levels are.

#15     Sep 9, 2011
  6. that`s cool!the lowest tf i consider to use is 10 min.now i just start testing it for a couple of days yet..

#16     Sep 9, 2011