100% hft nonsense today.

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by stock777, Jun 1, 2010.

1. ES down 40 , I only caught 14 points of that in this public call. Sorry, will try to do better next time.

#21     Jun 4, 2010
  2. [​IMG]

#22     Jun 4, 2010
  3. LOL even when you are right you are wrong!

14 pts is NOT apocalypse, so while the market did go down, you called for apocalypse.

:p

#23     Jun 4, 2010
  4. lol, sucks to be you , don't it!

You're not even good as an imbecile stalker, cause if you were, you'd say you traded the call and made some money.

Of course, you'd need an account to do that, and they only let you haunt chat boards from the padded cell.

Not your best side, but it will do

[​IMG]
    Fireplace, aka, a bunch of disgraced nicks

#24     Jun 4, 2010
  5. My logic is sound, you're just defensive because you know you called for 'apocalypse' (your word not mine) and what transpired was FAR from apocalypse. At least admit that!

:D

The ironic thing is, you are USUALLY the king of ambiguity but this time you got specific and it backfired

:p

#25     Jun 4, 2010
  6. I can imagine it must be hard for him to post, what with his hands tied up like that.

#26     Jun 4, 2010
  7. down another 10 ES tonight. Apocalypse Now?
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bPXVGQnJm0w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bPXVGQnJm0w&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#27     Jun 6, 2010
  8. fake rally fooled ya, didnt it

#28     Jun 7, 2010
  9. fooled ya twice, wannatry4three?

#29     Jun 7, 2010
  10. still short, how bout u?

#30     Jun 7, 2010