100% guaranteed way to improve your trading profits and success in life

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutten, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Cutten

Cutten

Sounds too good to be true? Read on:

Imagine a trading technique that worked with 100% reliability.
    Imagine a trading technique that actually *increased* the amount of free time you have.
    Imagine a trading technique that was guaranteed to improve your productivity.
    Imagine a trading technique that would *lower* your stress levels.
    Imagine a trading technique that will accelerate your learning curve significantly.

In other words, imagine a trading technique that is a complete no-brainer, with no downside and numerous upsides. Even better, absolutely *anyone*, even the most rank novice, can employ it with 100% success. I personally guarantee you that this technique WILL work, EVERY single time you use it, and over the long-term will IMPROVE your trading significantly.

So, are you interested in learning about this? If enough people (e.g. 5 replies) say yes, I will post the technique right here for free. That's right - no vendoring, no adverts, no BS course to sign up to. Just the pure, unadulterated, 100% reliable TRUTH.

2. Buy When:
    You understand the Business
    The Business has favorable long-term Prospects
    It is run by people you Trust
    It is selling significantly below what it is Worth (you must be able to value it - if you can't, move on).

Sell When:
    Someone offers WAAAY too much for your stake
    Or never ... whichever comes first

Sorry to spill the punch Cutten ... couldn't help myself. :D :cool:

3. auspiv

auspiv

whatever you have up your sleeve must be the product of some serious out-of-the-box thinking

4. :) Ok Cutten, nothing to lose to ask what you are talking about.

5. bronks

bronks