100% guaranteed way to improve your trading profits and success in life

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cutten, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Cutten

Cutten

Sounds too good to be true? Read on:

Imagine a trading technique that worked with 100% reliability.
    Imagine a trading technique that actually *increased* the amount of free time you have.
    Imagine a trading technique that was guaranteed to improve your productivity.
    Imagine a trading technique that would *lower* your stress levels.
    Imagine a trading technique that will accelerate your learning curve significantly.

In other words, imagine a trading technique that is a complete no-brainer, with no downside and numerous upsides. Even better, absolutely *anyone*, even the most rank novice, can employ it with 100% success. I personally guarantee you that this technique WILL work, EVERY single time you use it, and over the long-term will IMPROVE your trading significantly.

So, are you interested in learning about this? If enough people (e.g. 5 replies) say yes, I will post the technique right here for free. That's right - no vendoring, no adverts, no BS course to sign up to. Just the pure, unadulterated, 100% reliable TRUTH.

2. Mercor

Mercor

No

3. Yes.
    Would love to hear about it .

4. Yes - go for it.

5. trendo

trendo

Go for it, but let me guess -- would your method be some variation of the "resist the urge to trade" method?

6. Yes, I would like to see the technique.

7. Cutten

Cutten

Ok, I have now had at least 5 people asking me to tell them this guaranteed technique to improve your trading and success in life. Some of you may be surprised, or even disappointed, when I tell you what it is. A few may even accuse me of deception, of wasting their time. But I can assure you, if you *actually follow the technique* in a consistent, disciplined way, you *will* achieve the benefits I promised. The technique is this:

Never read, and definitely don’t post, anything on Elitetrader.com in the Politics & Religion and Chit Chat forums.

8. We're all doomed. :(

I tried to leave once:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=83156&highlight=sabbatical+thunderdog

And just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKR3QU3dB0M

9. Gee I know. Every time I am in the midst of trading I always get distracted by thinking how much I envy the logical and truthful liberals.

HAAAAAAAAAA

10. #10     Dec 27, 2008