100% guaranteed rally on 11-21-07

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myminitrading, Nov 20, 2007.

1. bgp

bgp

mymini what are you basing that forecast on?

bgp

#11     Nov 20, 2007
  2. Got stopped out 3 times today, but hung in their and built a nice position near the lows today 12880. Now I'm in the chips, and will make evn more tomorrow. I have ZERO doubt the markets will rally tomorrow.

I guarantee you!

#12     Nov 20, 2007
  3. #13     Nov 20, 2007
  4. This divergence, and this candle down here on support.

• ym.jpg
      File size:
      154.4 KB
      Views:
    #14     Nov 20, 2007
  5. Son your out of your league, don't post any of the 100s of outstanding calls. Just post a silly mistake.

For someone who just joined you sure know alot about me, I'm flattered. Because I don't know nor care who the heck you are. But you sure know me hahahaha.

#15     Nov 20, 2007
  6. The only thing thats suspect is the AD line was negative. It was know doubt a short squeeze.

• ad.jpg
      File size:
      10.3 KB
      Views:
    #16     Nov 20, 2007
  7. Bro, you sound as green as they come in the link that was posted. Anyone who goes nuts at mkt highs like there is no possible alternative but up, and then gets proven wrong like a chump is a greenhorn. Nothing wrong with that, just funny to see noobs go crazy about a rally and then look foolish as they found a top :D

#17     Nov 20, 2007
  8. Oh now the mr cool talk, greenhorn, chump, noobs, is that all you can think of to prove to everyone your a real pro.

Why don't you step up and post a call, make a trade, do something besides follow me around.

#18     Nov 20, 2007
  9. Joab

Joab

Did you also notice that your at resistance trend line, on your first indicator ?

#19     Nov 20, 2007
  10. What other conclusion can one draw from this rant of yours (dated Oct 9th 2007):

"The fed will never let the market crash, they will throw money from the sky, lie cheat manipulate what ever it takes.
    Their is no risk anymore, just buy forget stops. Stops are for risk control, forget that Ben Bernake is a dove in every since. Their is no risk PERIOD!

BUY ANYWHERE IT WON'T MATTER, ITS ALWAYS GOES UP"

Real traders are busy TRADING during RMH, noobs like you are here trying to show off with your guarentees.

#20     Nov 20, 2007