$100.000 in Forex

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by simonar, Nov 25, 2020.

1. simonar

simonar

Hello Everyone.
    I am new here so please excuse my silly question.
    Looking for a real and trusted broker with no withdrawals problems.
    Can anyone suggest?
    Thank you.

2. IB, when I withdraw it takes about 1 or 2 hours (if before the daily cutoff time) to have money wired out and another perhaps 24 hours to see it posted in the destination account. And that is for wire transfers. For local transfers (some jurisdictions in which IB operates) it often takes only 30 minutes to 1 hour to see the funds in my destination account.

3. Occam

Occam

With that size, have you considered trading currency futures instead? In the US at least, futures brokers have much tighter regulations than retail forex brokers (many of which seem to be offshore), and futures trade on a real, open exchange with competitive bids and offers, vs. retail forex in which you are trading "contracts" against your broker at whatever spread they care to give you.

Lou Friedman likes this.
  4. Turveyd

Turveyd

Wouldn't even consider any Forex Brokers with that kinda money, i trade Via ICMarkets 6K account so far, been all fine, but started with $300 so more of a requirement to start off cheap. Wont let the account get >10K, which will hurt enough if it goes missing.

I stopped Forex trades ages ago, hasn't got the intraday movement it used to had, Index Futures NQ and ES much better movers.

5. You must be speaking of bucket brokers somewhere in Cyprus or Russia. Check out IB's spot currency quotes, tighter than what you see on the futures side.

Occam likes this.
  6. Beerbeen

Beerbeen

There are many forex sites which can give flexible withdrawal money. You can make a list of those and check their reviews and other as per your needs.

7. There are some good options and well known names out there but I would advise to go into parts with brokers, and also ensure that brokers are registered in ICF (Investor compensation fund). You may check IC Markets, Fxview, Tickmill to your radar, personally have these accounts and liked the conditions and support, not facing any issue in withdrawal so far.

8. Any broker that offers mt4 or mt5 is highly suspicious in my book. Go with a US based broker which is regulated by every agency that regulates the asset class the broker is dealing in. The brokers you mentioned are headquartered at some offshore tax evasion paradises. Worst advice ever. You must be some shill for those illicit brokers. One is registered in the Seychelles the other does not list any contact number nor address on its website and states its regulated in Cyprus. LOL. GUYS STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PEST

9. Overnight

Overnight

Why does this road sound like a familiar path travelled?

What is MT4 and MT5?

10. Why post if none of it makes sense to you? Gotta keep up that post rate?

#10     Nov 26, 2020