$100,000. 00 for a system, if you don't got $, don't bother

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by apak, Nov 18, 2008.

1. And before this long he bought it at something like $87 but there's no mention of that trade unless THAT stop is also at $29. I doubt apak even knows what the leverage of the oil market is.

#31     Nov 18, 2008
  2. Bob111

Bob111

would you buy a used Porsche for $500K, from some random guy,who claims, that the car can go 300mph and 0-60 in 1 sec? but! he not going to let you try it and there is no certifications of of any kind for those numbers.
    ps-the car is old,rusty and looks like shit
    honest answer-would you buy this car? just yes or no

#32     Nov 18, 2008
  3. I left a bag of unmarked bills at the front door of the building located at 44 Holland Avenue, Albany, New York 12229, for you.

While you're there picking up the cash, inquire within.

The secret code is "I need help badly."

#33     Nov 18, 2008
  4. apak

apak

so none of you losers can afford my system

that is fine I'll keep it :cool:

PS: my only oil trade is with target 85 and stop 29

that is the ONLY oil trade I made

so go hunt my stop biaches :p

#34     Nov 19, 2008
  5. apak

apak

DUDE you try to guess a bottom or a top

and then when it doesn't workout you double down

you are laughable man

#35     Nov 19, 2008
  6. "I am sorry to sound so negative in my post but I do know to cut losers quickly, I do know to stay within current volatility and adjust as well as position size, I do know that I am supposed to let winners run.

I can't grasp it, my best strategy breaks even. I know I am close but losing energy, I am still relatively young but I am close to losing my mind."

Yeah, gimme that system that can barely break even for 100k. And you call me laughable. LOLOLOL.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143731

#36     Nov 19, 2008
  7. #37     Nov 19, 2008
  8. Bob111

Bob111

no problem here with 100K. but you didn't answer on my question.

#38     Nov 19, 2008
  9. Bob111

Bob111

btw-after you sold yours,i can give you mine for half price,aaa, fuck it..just give me 10K-

• 123.png
      File size:
      57.1 KB
      Views:
    #39     Nov 19, 2008
  10. This whole thread is just a joke anyways!! :D :p

Cos apak would have to be even dimmer and more of a dork and dufus than he already has made himself seem if he actually thought that there was even a tiny remote chance that anyone would pay him even 100pence, let alone £100,00!! :D

For someone to have a spare 100k lying around they would have to have that being an ULTIMATE MINIMUM of 10% of their money.

SO only millionaires could pay that much out anyways for a start.

But for someone to be a millionaire they would have to know enough about traidng to be able to have made that money in the 1st place!! :p

And so they would be smart enough to know that ''systems'' are just pointless and a waste of time.

And would have no need to waste their money buying something, when they are already making lots of money trading! :cool:

#40     Nov 19, 2008