10 years for a blowjob

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cutten, Oct 30, 2007.

1. Cutten

Cutten

2. I never bought that 'Land of the Free' bullshit.

Is it so hard to understand why so many people would NEVER want to travel to the USA?

(I can smell a 'patriot' is now going to bleat about how great the USA is...)*yawn

3. This case is an obviously perverted (no pun intended) injustice BUT surely you don't believe adults should be allowed to engage in "consensual" sex with children.

4. We're a lot freer than Oz.......

5. fhl

fhl

I wonder if you think that Americans are really going to be upset if these world travelers who are looking for a blowjob from a teenage girl go to visit some other country instead.

6. "Another case of the insane moral prudery"

What are male teen age moral boundaries? Are there male teen age predators? Should we give him a cookie for staying in his age group?

7. Can you smell an america hater who's never been to this country but just "knows" that the land of the free is bullshit? Yawn.

8. The US laws protecting our children sure are tough sometimes, but if those laws discourage and keep the Australians out and away from our kids......well, then!

9. Come on, one anonymous anti-american idiot on the internet does not represent Australia (Just like South America does not represent Brazilians). Australians are great people.

10. Australian's tend to be VERY pro-American as well.......

#10     Oct 30, 2007