10-year old prostitute girls living in streets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrawDown, Aug 20, 2006.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

it makes i laarf when they carry on about being the chosen people after murdering GODS own son!

their own holy book talks about the coming, and when that dude came about EXACTLY as their book said it would happen they still didnt believe him and killed him!

i wonder what treat is instore for these callous murderers after what they did in lebanon.

anyway, im not going to get involved in these idle chit chat slanging matches anymore. hapaboy and his spawn are fruitcakes and have been brainwashed. they cant see reason, only hatred to non jews.

anyone notice how a story about 10 year old african prostitutes gets turned into yet another 'jews are the victims, you lot are anti-semites' by hapaboy? how did that happen?

:confused:

#11     Aug 21, 2006
  2. Followed by basic Forex?

#12     Aug 21, 2006
  3. As usual, Fred, you write before you read and think (assuming you're capable of thinking, which is a huge leap of faith). You're a moonbat and an idiot, and always will be.

#13     Aug 21, 2006
  4. WB, Fred.

Yeah, can this thread be returned to the 10-year old girl prostitutes, please!

dd

#14     Aug 21, 2006
  5. Why all this hate against the Jewish people, I mean they are good honest folks just like everyone else. Your always going to have the bad mixed in with the good, but thats with every people - be it White, Black, Muslim, Protestant.

I hope I am not being ignorant, but how are the Jews responsible for Jesus Christ's death?

#15     Aug 22, 2006
  6. bsmeter

bsmeter

God never said he'll destroy Jews.

When Jesus returns Jews will be given 2 choices.

a) Either follow Jesus this time

0r

b) Christians will round up those who don't believe in Jesus and send them to Hell along with their false gods.

#16     Aug 22, 2006
  7. They're the ones who passed judgment (death sentence), and then turned him over to the Romans to get the sentence carried out.

#17     Aug 22, 2006
  8. Have all you “Good Christians” here, who are bashing the Jews, forgotten that your Lord was Jewish?

#18     Aug 22, 2006
  9. A little like cannibalism huh.

#19     Aug 22, 2006
  10. I WANT THIS THREAD TURNED BACK OVER TO 10-YEAR OLD PROSTITUTE GIRLS!!

Now, let's stay on the girls!

THANK you!

dd

#20     Aug 22, 2006