10-year old prostitute girls living in streets

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DrawDown, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Maybe he didn't... but God did.

Oh, never read the Bible?

You should.

Get educated, you mule.

dd

2. So you are now retracting your statement made on another thread that Hitler had the right idea for taking care of the Jews?

If I am a mule, you are mule faeces.

3. Fortunately I cannot read most of what that idiot (Skalpz) posts, unless you quote him, of course. But haven't you figured out by now that he's nothing but a troll?

4. If you had any inkling an true education, you'd know that GOD HIMSELF is set to destroy all Jews. Has been for 1000s of years.

READ THE BIBLE, mule.

dRaWdOwN

5. DannoXYZ

DannoXYZ

I don't know about destroy, as they're still around. But God did punish them over and over again each time they messed up.

6. You'd think at some point they would learn the lesson. :confused:

7. So you are now retracting your statement made on another thread that Hitler had the right idea for taking care of the Jews?

By the way, you horribly mangled your first sentence quoted above. Seems to me you are the one in dire need of an education. I suggest you begin with basic English.

8. Look, don't water it down.

Dead. We're talking DEAD destroy - Over! Kapute! Feenee!

Starting here:

Exodus 32:9 - And the LORD said unto Moses, I have seen this people, and, behold, it [is] a stiffnecked people:

Exodus 32:10 - Now therefore let me alone, that my wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them: and I will make of thee a great nation.

Three-quarters of the entire Bible is about Israel/Jews REBELLING against the LORD God... and about God setting them up to WIPE THEM OUT FOREVER.

Nothing unclear about that.

Jeremiah 9:16 - I will scatter them also among the heathen, whom neither they nor their fathers have known: and I will send a sword after them, till I have consumed them.

NOTHING changed.

Think it over.

DD

#10     Aug 21, 2006