10 weeks - 100 trades

Discussion in 'Options' started by optisum, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Deaddog, you can post the link where he says this hidden phrase, but that's not the impression from the first week in the thread. Trust me, if you don't identify what this thread is doing <u>from the start</u>, it shouldn't be here, because if people miss this issue of whether there is live trading, again, it shouldn't be here.

See him misleading this way for a week into the thread through his own aliai, which probably includes "QuantWizard" or you, so TOS violations all the way to get false views and bumps.

It's not that it ultimately is a demo account but that the writing implies real money, so the nature of the thread is false and should be removed for TOS violations. I'd check your alias too and QuantWizard's IP against his.

It's not the issues of preannouncement but that there is no clear representation about whether these trades were with real money or not, and the only reason I follow threads like these is to see if their techniques turn out to be profitable. Thus, why I followed, but I don't open links just because I've found some of them to be spyhacks that aren't picked up until I say something about how suspicious this thread looks.

The OP summed this up and I think it's time to close it.

This is really a journal in the options section anyway, so at least that section should have seen this before it stopped on a promotion of trademonster options trading (ie:move it to the journal section or delete it). Delete is optimal, because the OP still hasn't responded or will delete my own complaints that I just found out that this thread is fake and not worth my time reading.

I won't post in this thread anymore, because I'd really like to hear about slippage in options and I thought I'd find out but apparently hearing his results he doesn't know what he's doing so I thought there could be discussions on slippage and that shit so since there's not party hard deaddog, quantwizard, optisum and I'll peace out.

#81     Jun 28, 2013
  2. deaddog

deaddog

What difference does it make if it's real money or not? If the system works in demo it might work with real money.

Oh And what the Hell is a TOS violation? Don't tell me that everyone who posts here has to be honest.:D

#82     Jun 28, 2013
  3. optisum

optisum

I will entertain you and will answer to your post.
    1. I admit early on that's it's paper trading. It is shown in most pictures. Also, previous thread which I refer to in the first post, is paper trading (admitted early).
    2. Moderators - yes, please check my IP against overs who posted in this thread and write here
    3. TradeMonster is expensive and is really bad. No promotion intended.

#83     Jun 29, 2013