10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Mar 24, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off Because Of Employer Cost Increases Due To Obamacare:

1. "At least that successful Mormon businessman didn't win."

2. "Didn't your lady parts warn you this would happen?"

3. "Look at the bright side, gay marriage passed in four states."

4. "Big Bird still has a job. Isn't that the important thing?"

5. "I am sure Obama cares deeply about your situation. Maybe he'll send you a postcard from Hawaii."

6. "Look at the bright side, Rush Limbaugh is getting a massive tax increase."

7. "Now you'll have more time to play with your unicorn."

8. "Isn't it worth losing your job to know that religious organizations now have to pay for abortions and contraceptives?"

9. "Well, now you and Keith Olbermann have something else in common."

10. "Forward!

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Excellent!

:D

3. Due to Bush destroying the economy you would still be unemployed but if you had voted for Romney he would have cut your unemployment assistance

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

"10 Things to Say to an Obama Voter Who Just Got Laid Off Because Of Employer Cost Increases Due To Obamacare:

Wow, just wow.

5. pspr

pspr

LOL You know it was Democrap sub prime push for minorities and refusal to reform Fanny and Freddy that caused the housing collapse and eventual financial crisis.

And, it is Obama policies that are keeping the economy from bouncing back.

I know you don't believe all this crap that you say. You're not that stupid.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not so sure.

7. Thanks to Obamacare if you have a pre existing condition and lose your employer health care you will soon be able to get insurance since they will no longer be able to deny you due to a pre existing condition.If you had voted for Romney obamacare would be repealed and you would have no health care and less unemployment benefits

8. If you want to go back to school to get new skills you would be fucked if Romney had won because he and Ryan would have cut education financial assistance

9. pspr

pspr

You must have just woken up from a 4 year nap. Obama has done nothing but send this country down the toilet.

As I've said before, my dog could have done a better job! :cool:

10. pspr

pspr

Maybe I was wrong about you, AK.

#10     Mar 24, 2013