10 Republican states plan to Challenge Obama in court. Civil war??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Mar 22, 2010.

1. 1)If the entire bill were overturned the prohibition on banning pre-existing conditions would too.

2) The civil war was over many intertwined issues , but the rich keeping all the wealth themselves was not one of them.

3) The military is a profession but asking it too attack it's homeland is not a wise proposition. Trust me lie-bral stooges are the exception in the military.

4) You wouldn't make it through the reception station much less basic.

#51     Mar 23, 2010
  2. And I enjoy every day that he is in office knowing that he pisses you off so much that you wish he was dead

I cant imagine harboring that kind of hate.I really disliked Bush,but there was never a day I wish he was dead

Let go of some of that hate and anger bro and live your life

#52     Mar 23, 2010
  3. 1.They aren't fighting to overturn the entire bill,just the mandate

2.The civil war was due to a bunch of angry racists,very similar to the ones we have today

3.As stated previously in the thread,the Army is 40% minority,the rest of the military is around 35 % minority and 2/3rd's of the military come from a poor background.Who do the poor and minorities support ?

4.I'd do just fine.Just waiting on you guys to make your move :D

#53     Mar 23, 2010
  4. Law enforcement has no problems using deadly force on US soil when needed,neither would the military

#54     Mar 23, 2010
  5. :D :D :D

#55     Mar 23, 2010
  6. Both you and hermit are morons wanting to refight the civil war as it happened in 1860.

#56     Mar 23, 2010
  7. Irrelevant.

#57     Mar 23, 2010
  8. It's not, reminder - "January 20, 2001 – January 20, 2009"

#58     Mar 23, 2010
  9. Poor sap... doesn't even know who the enemy is. And that's a good reason to have him on ignore.

#59     Mar 23, 2010
  10. Please don't be silly. If there were going to be a coup, the military would be the arm doing the coup. A high level General would likely start it.

You're not going to get some backwoods hicks with shotguns doing it.

#60     Mar 23, 2010