10 Republican states plan to Challenge Obama in court. Civil war??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Mar 22, 2010.

1. http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,79770,00.html

Military Recruits Come From Poor Areas

United Press International | November 03, 2005

WASHINGTON - Most military recruits in the United States come from areas in which household income is lower than the national median, a non-profit group says.

Nearly two-thirds, 64 percent, of recruits to the military were from counties that have average incomes lower than the national median National Priorities Project said. The group looked at Department of Defense data for 2004.

According to NPP, 15 of the top 20 counties that had the highest numbers of recruits had higher poverty rates than the national average, and 18 of the top 20 had higher poverty rates than the state average.

The U.S. military has long been considered a step away from economic hardship, a trend that is apparently continuing.

Military recruiting officials contend money is not the only reason people join the military, since it also attracts those looking for an opportunity for public service, travel, and structure and discipline.

#31     Mar 22, 2010
  2. The army is over 40 % minority,the rest of the military is around 35 %

2/3's of the military come from poor backgrounds

You should be smart enough to figure out if they are going to support Obama or a tea party leader

Done

#32     Mar 22, 2010

3. Bring it on punk! That sort of talk will get you in trouble.

#33     Mar 22, 2010
  4. Its your side that is always talking about the blood of liberty shit,seceding,overthrowing the government etc.Make your move,punk.

You punks wont though,just a bunch of shit talkers

#34     Mar 22, 2010

5. I have not said one word regarding such matters. Your jack-boot attitude would not last 2 seconds in some parts of the US. And you are still a punk multi-microdot. Better to stay where you are instead of threatening good Americans.

#35     Mar 22, 2010
  6. Well I was not referring to you.I'm talking to dumb asses that talk about seceding,civil war etc

#36     Mar 22, 2010
  7. No ,I will fight for good Americans.Those that support seceding,civil war etc aren't good Americans

#37     Mar 22, 2010
  8. Allright, I'll knock it off too. You are getting pretty carried away.

#38     Mar 22, 2010
  9. I was just saying that I would join the military and fight for the US if there were any civil war attempts,thats all

#39     Mar 22, 2010
  10. The Cubama bill has a 60% chance of defeat imo by the various states legal challenges that start as early as noon EST tomorrow.

Remember where all this started and WHY..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

#40     Mar 22, 2010