10 Republican states plan to Challenge Obama in court. Civil war??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Yeah but the repub side wouldn't be burdened with the baggage of entitlements, so in theory they could be dumber, make less, and still have a better standard of living. While the elitist liberals many of which are academics financed by gov grants could try and run their little utopia and fail just as all other attempts at a utopian society have in history. Face it, without conservatives America wouldn't be ABLE to afford all of this wasteful shit spending.

#11     Mar 22, 2010
  2. It's a myth that entitlements cost too much or are the reasons for deficit.

[​IMG]

#12     Mar 22, 2010
  3. They wouldn't all side with Obama. Just as in the Civil War, the military, like the nation itself, would be divided. It isn't going to happen anyway nor should it over this (unless of course the mandate did reach and was deemed unconstitutional by the supreme court and the admin decided to enforce it anyway).

This topic is stupid anyway, I just felt like bashing ......... for being an asshole.

#13     Mar 22, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I don't really expect you dumbasses to read history so I'll point out something. In the last civil war almost all the south's officers were previously in the US military, including R.E. Lee.

Also, the democrats have been shown to be the party of the dumbest people in the country- the urban poor.

#14     Mar 22, 2010
  5. Yes, it will be divided but it won't be divided equally from the weight of earlier evidence as well as Obama's current standing.

#15     Mar 22, 2010
  6. Now u are just being foolish. I already addressed this chart on the other thread. Entitlements cost money, and in general the people that recieve them offer nothing in return. The tax cuts increased the budget because spending stayed the same or increased, it is simple math.

#16     Mar 22, 2010
  7. 1.Lets say the mandate is overturned by the Supreme court,is the entire bill overturned ?If not guess what happens to the cost of health insurance when everybody doesn't have to pay but bans on pre existing conditions remain

2.hermit answered this quite well but I'll add a few points .Buffet and and Soros are democrats.The country's 2 biggest economies are Blue States.The 2 biggest cites in Texas went to Obama .Who did better after the civil war ? the north or the south who believed that the rich should use cheap labor and keep all the wealth to themselves ?

3.Nice dream thinking that the military would split.You same guys said the military would be full of soldiers who would refuse orders because Obama wasn't a citizen

4.All I can say is try me.I hated Bush but I would fight for him if anyone tried to illegally remove him from office

#17     Mar 22, 2010
  8. So the democrats have the most educated and the wealthy section as well as the poor who make up the numbers, doesn't sound like a bad position to be in.

#18     Mar 22, 2010
  9. Mav88

Mav88

The enterprisers, the most productive class, is conservative.

The liberals are more educated simply because they value things like a PhD in Poly Sci and community organizing.

It is the producers that pay the bills, not the campus communists.

Most of the wealthy are conservative, and wealth and IQ are correlated.

#19     Mar 22, 2010
  10. Yes entitlements cost money but not as much as people seem to think.

#20     Mar 22, 2010