10 Reasons why I am giving away trading secrets

Discussion in 'Trading' started by timvodas, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Leave ET already Timvodas(AKA Timothy Sykes)...
    Keep your promise Sykes and just leave...

#21     Oct 6, 2007
  2. Dude, I'm not Tim Vodas---I'm a freaken paying sponsor of ET, why would I leave now? I really don't know who this guy is.

#22     Oct 6, 2007
  3. LIAR!!
    timvodas = sykes

#23     Oct 6, 2007
  4. oh give poor Sykes a break. You guys are vulchers

#24     Oct 6, 2007
  5. strangely convenient that timvodas starts timmay threads for tim sykes......

#25     Oct 6, 2007
  6. Sykes is a wallstreet warrior... he hardly needs a break... he's such a mighty wallstreet warrior that he's stuck peddling his snake oil books on ET... warriors don't need breaks man, it's good training for him :p

#26     Oct 7, 2007
  7. Shouldn't you have to read a book before you write one?

#27     Oct 7, 2007

8. >> Help me out with this I've been wondering what happened to the Electric Savant, is Electric Savant ES? And is ES really Timvodas????

>>> This is really a bizarre thread. I of course LOVE the here are all my trading secrets and why I am giving them to you but first I quit approach. I have actually done a version of this on several job interviews in the old days when half way through I would realize I didn't like the furniture or something....~ stoney

#28     Oct 7, 2007
  9. lar

lar

Hi StonedInvestor,

Nice handle by the way.

There were posts here that led me to believe this was Electric Savant. They are gone. So is my first critical one of him. That is classic ES and I don't know how he does it... maybe he still has access to forum moderator administrative functions.

I do not think Timmay is this Timvodas character.

I have now put Timvodas on ignore and will leave this thread behind. I hate being negative and it is pointless to engage someone I have on ignore. On we go.

Peace and gtty,

Lar

#29     Oct 7, 2007
  10. ron2368

ron2368

This thread, well its one of the worst I have seen, Where are the secrets or did we already get them?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

#30     Oct 7, 2007