10 Pips Per Day - Everyday

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Trader200K, Dec 23, 2007.

1. He does mean that.
    What he is saying is quite clear.
    He is saying that within the confines of his imagination he does not believe that you can make 10 pips per day- ever day.

regards
    f9

#51     Dec 24, 2007
  2. Crikey, don't you ever get embarrassed by your public display of ignorance?

Account equity has nothing to do with the number of pips you can 'capture', there is no minimum trade size in forex, some marketmakers even allow trades of $1 (Oanda being one).

I noticed you conveniently ignored the link to the statement I posted, and ignore my comments come to that, but of course a gullible inexperienced audience are always easier to spout your nonsense to, it's a little more difficult when there's a heckler among them :p

#52     Dec 24, 2007
  3. fearless9......What sort of FX account do you have? Do you even trade FX?

#53     Dec 24, 2007
  4. You are right of course, we are all limited by our own imagination, prisoners if you will, but this goes a bit further as experience (or rather lack of it in this instance) plays a major part.

Great forums guys, it's a window onto the way other participants think and an education for me.

Happy Holidays all, I'm off to an Xmas party!

#54     Dec 24, 2007
  5. Was that the 7 day track record? So you have been trading FX successfully for 7 days. LOL

Do the math you idiots, 10 pips a day will turn $10,000 into millions very quickly.

#55     Dec 24, 2007
  6. I switched out of Fx some years ago into futs.
    Now I only trade ES rth mornings from around 9:45 to more or less 11:40ish.

regards
    f9

#56     Dec 24, 2007
  7. Your stupidity knows no bounds, there is of course a finite amount one can make due to liquidity issues.

Pips are pips, the thread title as you so kindly pointed out earlier is "10 Pips Per Day - Everyday", not "$10,000 into millions very quickly", money has nothing to do with it.

forex-forex, really, I think you're having us on because no-one can be that stoopid surely! It's a joke you're having on us, right?

#57     Dec 24, 2007
  8. 7 days longer than you in that case, lol.

No, 9 years actually but what does that have to do with anything? Common sense is common sense, a commodity you seem to be short on, I hope you've got a stop :p

#58     Dec 24, 2007
  9. rwk

rwk

Granted 10 pips per day on $10k is not very realistic (250% per year), but 10 pips on $100k isn't quite so far-fetched. Ten pips on $1mm is only 2.5% per year, and that doesn't sound too hard.

#59     Dec 24, 2007
  10. cabletrader....Your 7 day track record is very good. Good luck with the 10 pips a day and maybe you could post later on with an update of your results.

#60     Dec 24, 2007