10 Pips Per Day - Everyday

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Trader200K, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Commodities and currencies have UNLIMTED risk, both long and short positions. You can lose much more than the margin required to open the position.

#31     Dec 23, 2007
  2. Agh, the holidays...brings out the best in people.

#32     Dec 23, 2007
  3. bathrobe

bathrobe

The op does not state it is a mini acct, if it is i agree w/ you

#33     Dec 23, 2007
  4. bathrobe

bathrobe

All kidding aside, using a 450 stop how long is your average trade?

Happy Holidays

#34     Dec 23, 2007
  5. What does your capital have to do with catching 10 pips a day?

I'm beginning to see why your so jaded by the fx market...

#35     Dec 24, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

OK,

For anyone that's so inclined heres some evidence.

1.Pull up 4 different forex platforms from 4 different brokers.

2. Put a 5 minute chart of the USD/CAD pair on all of them.

3. Observe the price on all 4 at the same time for at least 30 minutes at 8:30 - 9:00 est.

IF this still doesn't convince you that forex brokers are all rigged then nothing will and I wish you well.

#36     Dec 24, 2007
  7. Surdo

Surdo

At least Fx futures on Globex, The KY is from a fresh tube!

el surdo

#37     Dec 24, 2007
  8. lol, if you think that's funny this will split your sides, how about $500 to $6157.44 in 7 days?

10 pips a day, of course it's possible, anyone who says otherwise hasn't experienced the true potential of trading the spot forex market! At this level 10 pips a day is childs play, any semi-experienced trader could do that with one eye shut.

Here's a link to the statement of the 7 days in question, if you want to see a trader trading in real time let me know and I would be happy to wipe that sickly grin off your face :p

Happy Holidays!

http://home.freeuk.com/efexuk/statement.htm

#38     Dec 24, 2007
  9. So why not use these differences to give you an advantage or edge?

Just for the record I only use ECNs like currenex lava and Hotspot.

Sadly both FXall and Marketspace have awful liquidity at present.

I do use futures but to be honest they too are awful for liquidity and so I only use them sporadically.

I trade fx full time and it is my only source of income. Seems an okay game to be in to me.

#39     Dec 24, 2007
  10. Rigged? No, they just quote and fill what they want to quote and fill, it's their prerogative.

Sure they run stops, freeze price around data releases, reverse winning trades with excuses of pricing errors, requote and give slippage, they're marketmakers out to clean the clocks of inexperienced gamblers who flood through their doors every single day looking to make a fast buck. They bucket trades because they'd be stupid not too, why hedge a loser's trades when you can keep their losses for yourself.

It must be like candy from a baby for them, I wish I had enough money to set up shop as a marketmaker!

#40     Dec 24, 2007