10% per month with options ?

Discussion in 'Options' started by trade2live, May 23, 2010.

1. so why do you get upset if I believe your alleged returns are not realistic or sustainable ? If they are real you should be glad others don't believe in them . If someone doesn't believe that what you do can be done that's all the better for you , I will never understand the ETers calling people names when you question their claims, to me it tells me it's a lot of B.S. and dreams.

#11     May 24, 2010
  2. Great questions.
    Here are answers:
    I don't care if others believe me. However I don't accept being called a liar or dreamer by someone who doesn't know me at all, esp. when it is not justified.
    I absolutely detest when people pass off their opinions as facts (something extremely common on ET). Especially when that opinion is based on THEIR experience and not reflective of another person's reality.
    I do not give out advice to others or "share secrets" so I don't understand how it is better for me, though I don't care as my "concerns" I just shared.

#12     May 24, 2010
  3. You're FOS.

First you mention an FX manager guaranteeing 20% monthly, then you represent that your FX manager made an average profit of 3% per month for 9 years. I'd love to see the audit, so post it here. Is his name "forex manager"?

Comparing ibank returns is ridiculous. Return on assets (in notional terms) is analogous to computing return on margin for a retail account. GS earnings a few billion in the quarter on a trillion in assets is not terribly impressive.

I had a feeling you'd be happy to help.

#13     May 24, 2010
  4. Ask yourself this simple question, if you had a secret to making risk free 10% every month why would you create a newsletter and give the world your secret for a few hundred bucks?

That would be like KFC or KO selling their secret recipes for 29.99 bucks.
    Use your common sense!

#14     May 24, 2010
  5. The forex trader who guarantees 20% profit per month does not trade other people's money. He trades for himself only.

Regarding my forex manager (who has paid for past 9 years average profit of +3% per month) he manages other people/investor's money in the form of manage forex account. All the results are audited and professional. If you are interested send me a PM message. I will be very happy to help.

#15     May 25, 2010
  6. #16     May 25, 2010

7. Hysterical nothing funnier than watching people fighting on an internet board about something neither of them can prove in real life.

No one knows anything about anyone else so all “claims” are moot.

Thanks for the laughs

#17     May 26, 2010