10% of all births from illegal mothers????????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by misterno, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I whole hardily agree with you and Jem.

It is wrong, evil and costly.

There is not "net benefit" ... however the demographics supply future bodies
    that may well be taxed and hence provide revenue and menial labor.

I could not understand exactly why ... no matter what the american public wanted ...
    why the government was simply going to allow illegals in this country.

Amongst the many probable reasons ... keeping our US demographic profile above water must be one.

I am sure there are many more reasons and likely many devious and dangerous ones ...
    but the demographic profile makes sense ... especially in the long run.

Voting ... may or may not actually be a legitimate true uncorrupted event ... so importing a Dem voting block may also be another reason.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-3X5hIFXYU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

#11     Mar 30, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I've read recently that US immigration policy is basically planning on adding 100 million legal immigrants over the next few decades. Sadly, if they do this, we're going to be too big, imho.

#12     Mar 30, 2010
  3. Agreed. Scary stupid ... bordering on criminal.

#13     Mar 30, 2010
  4. No wonder the president of the US is a muslim

who will be next? Son of Osama Bin Ladin????

:)

#14     Mar 30, 2010
  5. #15     Mar 30, 2010
  6. where is the 10%....it is not in the article

#16     Mar 30, 2010
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Page 2, last paragraph.

#17     Mar 30, 2010