10 months later after ....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr. Zhivodka, Oct 21, 2009.

1. ...the White House strategy to name Rush Limbaugh the titular head of the Republican party has work like a freaking charm.

The Republicans themselves COULD NOT be more in disarray and may not find be able to find 2010 candidate unless they tap into the logcabin types. :D:D:D:D:D

And the round man has never been more popular.

This is simple stuff folks. Down right easy.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153277

2. Rush's and Fox News ratings are at an all time high and only 27% strongly approve of Bojangles job.

Why don't you stick to whittlin'

3. Suggestion: Remedial reading

4. Throughout the campaign and on into January of this year:

[​IMG]

February’s phase II:

[​IMG]

March and April “World Apology Tour” theme:

[​IMG]

So now we come to the latest stage in the evolution …

October’s “Fox isn’t news” love us or else media assault:

[​IMG]

5. Wow....what a trip. No where in my post did I mention Satan ...er..I mean Bush.

Yet you flip the fuck out over over a term I never mentioned? :D:D:D:D:D

That is truly comical Bugs. I believe it's called Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I'm guessing....I don't know...but I'm guess that there is medication for that.

BTW: as a little hint my original post was in January. Where there was no mention of Satan...er...I mean Bush.

6. You got that right!

7. You're a smart guy....I'd like to ask you a few questions. No sarcasm. No vitriol.

By the same token you can ask me anything you wish.

Game?

8. Not up to the challenge there Bugs?

9. Arnie

Arnie

10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Actually, Doc, I believe the correct ailment here is Obama Derangement Syndrome.

Bugs takes any criticism of Republicans as an excuse to sling the charge of Bush Derangement Syndrome. As pathetic a case of projection as any I've seen. :p

#10     Oct 22, 2009