10 Economic Charts That Will Blow Your Mind

Discussion in 'Economics' started by T_Geithner, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Seem everything went to hell after the collapse of Bretton Woods. Once the dollar went off of gold there is nothing to stop the printing presses.

#11     Feb 17, 2011
  2. S2007S

S2007S

As long as equities keep rising and Bubble ben bernanke is creating asset bubbles everything is fine, right?? Hahahaha

#12     Feb 17, 2011
  3. Give credit to the author, go to his website, read the rest there, click on some ads.

#13     Feb 17, 2011
  4. :)

#14     Feb 17, 2011
  5. pupu

pupu

Ow the humanity!
    There are brain bits everywhere!

#15     Feb 17, 2011
  6. THE TRUTH FOR THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY POSITION THEIR NET WORTH TO AVOID THE END RESULT THAT MANY ARE IGNORING:

The price of Gold has gone up for more than 10 years. Look at the chart. This is a historical anomaly and it leads to the conclusion that the dollar as the worlds reserve currency is in trouble. Gold isn't fluctuation as a natural market would left on its own. It's a steady move which leads me to believe that something is happening and it started about 10 years ago.

THE US GOV Deficits are outa of control. FACTS!
    Annual deficits now routinely surpass 1 trillion. 2008 the gov expanded the first 1 trillion deficit. 2009, racked up another 1 trillion in deficit as well as in 2010. 2011 another! Bottom line, the national debt has doubled since 2005.....US GOV has borrowed more money in the last 5 years than in the history of the entire fucking GOVERNMENT! THINK ABOUT THIS SHEEPOLE! AND YOU THINK THE US IS GONA FIND IS WAY OUTA THIS HOLE! LOL....many Americans will wake up in the poor house and then say....opps.

It isn't sustainable and the OBAMA budget released is a fucking joke.

GOV can not increase tax revenues fast enough to cover the debt!
    So, even if the Gov increased tax revenue by 100% it would fall short. Total Fed income taxes and corp tax, generate 1.1 trillion a year. and we still ran 1.3 trillion dollar debt in 2010!
    PULL YOUR HEADS OUTA YOUR ASSES and WAKE UP!

Special Interest groups control the Gov and they are not gona change. They will milk the system and loot the treasury.

We are printing money like a Banana Republic. Enough Said.

Why the change is not coming.

40% of our economy is made up of Gov Spending. NO BIG BUSINESS like GM, BANKS, are going to bite the hand that feed them. ALL big Business, except oil, depend on the GOV to protect them fro competition in the form of licenses or permits.

SEC is a joke as is Moody's. I read a recent report by Standard & Poors...... the basically tip toed around down grading US debt.

IN SHORT: The government believes that average American will not understand what's happing, as the dollar continues to collapse. Price are exploding higher in the commoditites and the GOV is going to blame the Commodity Producers to hide the truth.

The sheeople will buy it as Abc, nbc, cbs, Cnbc, and some of FOX will go along with the goverments story.

The middle class will be wiped out...that is not a joke. The poor will get a hella of a lot poorer. The super rich will protect their wealth as they are now.

Many people are laughing and saying no way this will happen.

I laugh as I protect my net worth and I laugh harder as I hear that people believe we can finance this debt.....It must be inflated away.

And things that make you go hummm......Germans buying the NYSE and owning 60%. IS THIS NOT A FUCKING WAKE UP CALL~~~~?

Oh yea, I forgot, the merger is because of the "Competition" the NYSE faces. What a crock of shit. Say by by to the retail trader in the next few years.

#16     Feb 17, 2011
  7. I hear you

I hear you man

You are right on the money (or debt in this case)

The only thing you didn't mention is that if military budget was slashed to level of China or Russia

there would be a chance

#17     Feb 17, 2011