10 commandments of the NWO

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Feb 7, 2010.

1. 1.Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2.Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature

This is already carved in Stone. So...looks like over 90% of the world is going to get killed off soon. Is one of them going to be YOU?

[​IMG]

2. Wow ... where is this located at?

3. pma

pma

Google "georgia guidestones"-interesting stuff:eek:

4. achilles28

achilles28

Glad to see ET regulars waking up.

5. I support all MANKIND, even more those in the night, able to watch the stars.

[​IMG]

However, after such beauty, a little sensationalism, I have found a Warname for the group supporting this guide line in this stone :

Common Enemy

Here is why they will be defeated in affronting Mankind. Here is the list of their opponenents and how this setup represent a great opportunity.

The spiritual Empires :

*Islam, it's the type of call, where the rewards exceed the risk
    *Christianity, I don't need to explain the warrior spirit
    *Judaism, unbreakable !
    * And for the Asian world, one name Sun Tzu

( = at least 6 billions people, closer to 80+% of the world population )

The Physical Empires :

*China, greatest opportunity to do something usefull by using their powers
    * India, biggest democraty in the World
    * USA, unblievable
    * and globaly the West

(4 billions people )

And worst by wanting to reduce population they are opposing the full Market.

So here is my question: who they are ? And have they already act in the past or now ? If it can be proved, their organisation will within one single day fall. The funniest thing is that is unblievable that some people where stupid enough to want to fight Mankind by reducing it to Humanity, thusfar exposing themselves to the World.

6. How could that work?

If the politicos are going to exterminate 93% of the humans, who is going to work and produce?

There are more than 500 million politicos in the world... and they can't ALL exist by sucking production from the workers... there won't be any people left to do the work.

7. byteme

byteme

And in other news: Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker Is Replaced By Alan Greenspan , Dow Suffers Worst One Day Fall In History, 508 Points...

8. I kind of agree with some of the "suggestions" made on the Georgia guidestones.

It's the 500 M pop goal that confuses me. There's one peaceful way of achieving that goal - birth control. The other options? Not so peaceful.

But anyway, for those that think the elites want to rub out most of the world's population, there's a catch to that goal.

Doing that in a short period of time will destroy wealth, governments, trade, production, etc... So, say you're an elite, and you have your bunker all decked out and stocked for years. It's filled with you, your family, and colleagues, and of course your own security force. Security would be needed to fend off any survivors, right?

Well, don't forget. The banking system, gov't, everything is wiped out. Now why would your chief of security be loyal to you? What are you going to pay him with? Arguably, your "mini" army/security force may have more allegiance to their captain than you.

And so what happens? The first post-apocalyptic revolution. The Security force kills off the remaining elites and takes their women of reproducing age. A new warrior class emerges from the ashes.

No I'm not tinfoil. I'm just taking a scenario that some believe in and walking through the playing out of that scenario to a somewhat logial conclusion.

But the reality is that some wealthy elites do have bunkers. I remember watching a movie about Walmart and they showed what looked like the Walton family's bunker compound in case of disaster. Has the Walton family thought this through? How do they know that they will remain top bananas in a post apocalyptic world? Someone will have to take the trash out for them and protect them.

What differentiates the workers from the owners of capital in a post apocalyptic world?

Nothing.

9. Tresor

Tresor

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWDl3KSW2cw&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWDl3KSW2cw&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYzRoHp2UVs&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WYzRoHp2UVs&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pOEwrLnBxw&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5pOEwrLnBxw&hl=pl_PL&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>