10 Bodybuilders Before and After Steroid Detransformation

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Frederick Foresight, Mar 18, 2017.

1. luisHK

luisHK

The study and mindset is nothing new, you might not have a competitive drive and can t relate, but what s actually recent is the anti doping movement, not the doping.
    As squaring the age curve, which is a weird expression, u might read up about HGH and TRT, people do use those to improve their quality of life, not the other way around. It might be misled but I don t think I'll take your word for it.

#11     Jun 12, 2020
  2. luisHK

luisHK

Truth for most, at least in european nanny states with long life expectancies, is they will drag poor health for many years before passing away. Past drug use or not. Plus they will probably spend many years on heavy doctor prescribed medication anyway.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    #12     Jun 12, 2020
  3. I know. But drugs have bastardized sport. They did not enhance it.

"Competitive?" Good word. So the guy who cheats on his exam is not a cheater, he's competitive. Good paradigm shift, eh?

Yeah, drugs in sports are fairly prevalent. But that doesn't make it good or right. Let's not use positive sounding adjectives to justify their use. They should be banned, and the ban should be enforced. How? Don't ask me, I'm just a big-picture guy. :D

#13     Jun 12, 2020
  4. I was into the BB culture for a while, in my 30s and 40s. I saw a lot of this but mostly it was due to the then-current dogma of cycling on and off. A few guys were experimenting with staying on, and using ancilliaries to control side effects such as HPTA suppression, aromatization, atrophy "down there", and mood swings. The benefits of staying on and not cycling off are that you get longer lasting muscle mass. Instead of only cell volumization you actually get more cells out of it as well. Your first 3 months or so of gains are largely WATER. When I stopped using gear after 4 years straight, I continued with the ancilliaries for another year. Never got gyno, never got all femmy or weepy, and the ol potatoes stayed big and firm. Mr. Wiggles never let me down, either. Always ready to rise to the occasion.

This, with dosing of only around 1000mg/week of anabolic/androgenic compounds. Pros do that much in a day, and all bets are off, on them. However, you can't do weak sister 250mg/week doses and get good results, either. All you are doing is replacing what you are no longer producing, to a large extent, and yet a lot of gurus preach very light dosing especially for beginners. A gram a week can be very helpful, if you are training, eating, and resting properly, and already have a proven ability to grow. Nothing makes up for bad genetics.

The fact is, testosterone and most anologs are among the safest, most benign substances that you could possibly inject into your body. Within a reasonable dosing regimen, of course.

I haven't kept up with new developments in the last 25 years or so. No idea what a cutting edge regimen would look like, these days. Not lifting. Weights. Too darn heavy. LOL!

The guy in the pic has a pretty obvious synthol knot there. I never thought synthol or oils were a good idea and the pic is a good example of why. Size increases from synthol that pass under the radar when you are still hyooooge anyway, become obvious and ugly when you get shrank. It can take a while for a big bolus to be reabsorbed.

There are things that are pretty bad news, like HGH and Fina. Not everything offered to you is a good idea to use. And here is the important fact to take away from this thread. Gear is not needed, to gain significant muscle mass, look better, feel better, be healthier. And whether you are clean and natural, or not, you still have to work for it. So, I like to think of the "steroid age" as being mostly over with, for the average guy. The endocrinological equivelant of disco. Pros are always going to be dirty. It's part and parcel of competitiveness.

#14     Jun 12, 2020
  5. Fina?

#15     Jun 12, 2020
  6. Finaplix. Finaplix cattle implants. Trenbolone Acetate is the active drug. Dissolved, precipitated, redissolved, filtered, then compounded into an oil based injectable. Much more androgenic than anabolic. Dosage is very critical. Proper dosage results in excellent training motivation and performance. Slightly less, zero effect. Slightly more, and I am talking about on the order of 10mg difference, abnormally high levels of social aggression. AKA "Rod Rage", one of the few drugs that actually causes this in spite of what the media would have you believe. Dosage must be individually tailored for the individual and carefully monitored and adjusted. Compounding is critical because the actual delivered dose could vary with higher or lower concentration. NO pharmaceutical company makes this, so if you buy it ready made, somebody made it in the kitchen or garage and that person might or might not have the skills required or take the due care and diligence required to ensure an exactly known concentration. In theory it works hand in hand with the more anabolic compounds, enabling harder and more dedicated, even fanatical training, which maximizes the effect of the Anabolics. All "steroids" which is a very very imprecise term, are on a sliding scale between Anabolic (growth) and Androgenic (male characteristic) effect. The various esters of testosterone are mostly Anabolic. The androgenic pharmapsychological effects of Trenbolone make training with extreme ferocity seem very natural and easy. WITH THE EXACT CORRECT DOSAGE FOR THAT INDIVIDUAL. All in all, it is good to avoid. Too much trouble. Also has a short half life, so daily injections recommended. No big deal if also taking daily doses of Testosterone Propionate. A hassle if you are shooting Testosterone Enanthate twice a week.

I tried it and learned to distrust it. Testosterone always made me very confident and mellow. Fina made me easy to anger. Not to the point where I couldn't control it, but a very near thing a few times, so I stopped using when I ran out. I was afraid some bozo would totally tick me off and believe me, I could move extremely fast with extreme power on that stuff, and any butt whupping I put on someone would have been serious and I would have felt like a total ass the next day and for days to come. Seriously, your reactions are like lightning on Fina, if they are fueled by rage or competition. It's murder in a bottle. NEVER mess with that stuff.

#16     Jun 12, 2020
  7. Thanks for the info. I've never taken any PEDs and I have no intention of ever doing so. But it's interesting to know.

#17     Jun 12, 2020
  8. destriero

destriero

Tren is a progestin and really shuts you down. Great for strength and cutting. Same with Deca (Nandrolone/progestin and long shut down). Nothing when compared to Halo/Cheque for rage.

lol what's wrong with rhGH?

#18     Jun 12, 2020
  9. luisHK

luisHK

Man, thanks for your input, it shows you were in the BB world a while ago, Tren or Trenbolone has the reputation to be the king of steroids but I don´t think anyone use the nickname Fina anymore (I thought you meant finasteride actually). No doubt the side effects are nasty, agression being one of a few tough ones. Never touched Tren but it seems to be a must for all serious enhanced BB and PLers, I read it absolutely kills one´s cardio so not sure of its use outside those sports, some claim it kills cardio so much it´s not even suitable for strongmen. not sure how true that is.
    Raw trenbolone is widely available btw, while there are lots of kitchen size operations that fill vials from those raws, there are now major players in the steroids industry, like Balkan Pharmaceuticals, which sells medicines in Moldavian drugstores and I think a couple of countries more, or Pharmacom, which is a large underground company which products consistently pass lab test with perfect results. Fakes are an issue though, probably more with Balkan as one can´t order directly from them.
    Just to give you an idea if you are not familiar with them of the kind of companies they are :

https://madein.md/en/news/trips/pro...alkan-pharmaceuticals-factory-photo-and-video

Pharmacom took down recently several production videos from their website, below is a 4 y o one.

Besides curious to know why you think GH is bad news.

#19     Jun 12, 2020
  10. luisHK

luisHK

I tend to think sport authorities should give up the anti doping propaganda, besides if an exam result means getting into a better position in life, than yes, bettering one´s result at it by managing to cheat would mean being competitive, although it´s much easier to succeed as an exam imo without cheating than at high level sports (this would also depend on the cheating culture of the particular exam, besides being more useful, studying harder might be easier than cheating and vice versa), especially in a sport where drug use is prevalent (and if there´s no drug testing nor anti drug policy, than drug use is not considered cheating. ) PEDs allow athletes to train harder and recover better btw, cheating as an exam is usually not to allow one to study harder, so the spirit is different.
    Besides IMO using PEDs just to increase your well being or performance in a non competitive environment is a good enough reason to use them if one is confortable with it.

#20     Jun 12, 2020