10 Billion Spent On Combating Marijuana? Lmfaoo!?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bxptone, Jan 22, 2009.

1. achilles28

achilles28

At least a few people get it.

The bullshit Income Tax and Drug Laws have empowered Government COMPLETE access to every Americans personal finances. From credit cards, to bank accounts, to 401K's - the Feds know what and where you got down to the last penny.

And if you don't surrender your income tax to the Federal Reserve (to pay just the interest on debt credited from nothing, they'll hit you with asset forfeiture laws up the ass). Thats after you're in jail!!

This was all done by total, pre-meditated design = CONTROL.

#51     Jan 23, 2009
  2. If the new campaign wanted to try an experiment they would legalize Marajuana. I can't even spell it yet alone smoke it. It would put people to work. imagine the distribution network and the glass green houses in the north to grow the stuff. Not to mention the decline in crime.

In effect legalizing Marajuana would make it a controoled substance with stiffer penalties for those who are unlicensed in the sale of the product. Problem solved. I joked about this in a comedy spoof but after reading this post it may be worth it.

Its a claim for the future. What the heck try these laws with a three year retraction period which would have to be renewed.

I could see the Altria stock go bananas on this news. They grow it and destroy it every month. My Brother has been trying to get that job for ever...LOL *:-()

#52     Jan 23, 2009
  3. LEAPup

LEAPup

I get it, and am a part-time Police Officer (I investigate financial crimes, fraud, robbery, etc., over the weekends, and a night or two during the week. I'm a RIA) so I stay part time Police Officer and pay the bills (gotta love 2008) I just started back in 08-, and more importantly, NOT have to sell my trusting Clients snake oil crap just so I can survive. My Clients are more important to me than a paycheck!)

Anyhow, there COULD be a structure here in the US to legalize a plant that grows in the dirt for people who need it. Cancer patients, AIDS patients, PTSD patients, etc., All would benefit from the stomach calming effects of MJ, as well as the Appetite inducing effects.

I was a 1st year med school student when I decided to leave the 2nd year and persue a financial career. At least I learned what MJ did and didn't do (to a point. Med School is FAR from perfect in it's teachings. FAR!!!!!!!), but I do have a voice in this ignorant law. I also did "experimentation" into this as an undergrad, and documented the evidence that MJ produced a doscile person who wants to eat, and lay around.

Perfoect Rx for people afflicted with AIDS, Cancer, Anxiety, etc., HOWEVER, we had to control those "violent MJ smoking crazy negroes back in the early 1900's smoking 'wicked' weed."

Can't believe the blacks in the US haven't made an issue of this, as it's a fact.:confused:

#53     Jan 25, 2009
  4. These stories make me absolutely livid. It's a little like listening to the Idiotic Troll ZZZ ask what's wrong with raping a 10-year old child.

The U.S. is so schizophrenic about this. In the early 80's we used to go to Squaw Valley to ski. How distinctly I recall the bags of weed that were openly available - they had the stamp of the grower on them! People were smoking their joints in public. Same thing in Washington Square Park in NYC. How could these two stories happen in the same country? Have things changed all over the country or is it still 'smoke your joints in this state and go to jail for 15 years in this state'?

#54     Jan 25, 2009