10 Billion Spent On Combating Marijuana? Lmfaoo!?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bxptone, Jan 22, 2009.

1. I am not a crazy nut job, and I am a member of PETA!

(People Eating Tasty Animals)

:D

#41     Jan 22, 2009
  2. wjk

wjk

I wonder how much lower the murder rate in this country would be if we did not have prohibition. I wonder why the all caring nanny state fails to make the connection...

#42     Jan 23, 2009
  3. Are there any reasonable For Sale/Foreclosures going on in the Emerald Triangle?

CNBC finally airs something worth watching.

#43     Jan 23, 2009
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!! I watched it too. Just buy that house the people moved out of due to the 13 "gardens" around them. You'll be able to trade in peace, as the place looked quiet, rural, etc., AND you'll be able to test out your green thumb! Ooh rah!:cool:

#44     Jan 23, 2009
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

That's an abuse of the Prison system to do such a thing! They're letting VIOLENT felons out all the time after serving 1-3 for malicious wounding, robbery, etc., in about 16 months. The sexual predators, (1st offence) usually get supervised probation. The kid in N.C's first offence was growing 3 plants and got 15 years? WOW!

Yes, a broken system, and I work part-time as a Police Officer, and can say so. Sad...

#45     Jan 23, 2009
  6. And the debate continues through another generation because people just wont' listen.

If hemp were legalized for open cultivation, all openly cultivated smokeable marijuana would be distroyed within 7 years. This only leaves stuff in green houses that could be grown for personal consumption. Then it would be easier to control and irradicate, if that was the rationale.

Hemp legalization would solve many agricultural problems, beside creating an abundant quality food, paper, oil, fiber and suppliment source but the conversation always comes back to smoking it which is an entirely different type of plant.

#46     Jan 23, 2009
  7. lassic

lassic

hmmm, allowed to grow 25 plants, yield 2lbs per plant and $2,500 per pound =
    $125,000

nice

#47     Jan 23, 2009
  8. piezoe

piezoe

OK, You've convinced me. It's a waste of time to smoke rope.
    :)

#48     Jan 23, 2009
  9. Gotta Love NorCal........home of the "GreenBowl Packers"

I went to college up there and have to say that this was the best 6 years of my life :p and come late afternoon......some where around 4:20 ish.....everyone was smiling and no one was hassling anyone.........Can't we all just get along .......live life......smoke some green now and than after a nice 6 to 8 hours trading and making a nice chuck of change providing liquidity to the market place?

Well you can in NorCal.....but the dam state tax is way to high, but you can supplement with some medical Mary Jane to help off set.

#49     Jan 23, 2009
  10. achilles28

achilles28

SMARTEST GUY IN THE ROOM, RIGHT THERE

#50     Jan 23, 2009