'10 best countries to retire to' - from UK

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Wallace, Aug 24, 2012.

1. You're from a country where every year people get killed by hurricanes and tornados, half the country is humid as hell in summer, and skin cancer is off the charts. British weather is safe, mild, and doesn't cause skin cancer, overheating, or melanomas.

Also, lol at an American talking about lack of style. UK still makes the best suits (Savile Row), shirts (Jermyn Street), and shoes (Northampton) in the world, as any style afficionado will tell you. Only really Naples for suits can come close, but on shoes and shirts they are way behind.

#51     Aug 26, 2012
  2. Foreigners = skinny hot chicks. Not sure why anyone would think this is a bad thing. UK and USA both need more skinny hot chicks, to offset the preponderance of local whales.

#52     Aug 26, 2012
  3. Agreed..less Mcdonalds..

#53     Aug 26, 2012
  4. d08

d08

I think you forgot about the wild west times, it was an extremely violent era for the rural areas in US.
    I agree that Europe is in the dump but Europe enjoyed a long prosperous era and I know of educated, wealthier Chinese who move to Europe even now.

Airbus is in a desperate situation? Aha, so that's why EADS made multi-year highs a few weeks ago! I guess you must think Radioshack is doing great, by your logic.

Russia or China are best places to live in? I guess that's why people are massively emigrating, makes sen....oh wait.

Curious, which countries have you actually been to since you seem very opinionated. Also how old are you? I suspect you might be 16 or thereabouts.

I wasn't blinking at you, I was talking down to you - you know, like you do a child or a mentally deficient person.

#54     Aug 26, 2012
  5. Hey D08...just relax...its just a thread.lol :)

#55     Aug 26, 2012
  6. d08

d08

You're right. It's not much fun either, his arguments are below weak. Well, the weekend's over now :)

#56     Aug 26, 2012
  7. Vacation spots yes, but theres no way in this day and age I will be living my life in another country but my own. Nice article tough, calling my travel agent.

#57     Aug 27, 2012
  8. China and Russia are hellholes, I agree-I just mentioned them because China has some new cities that some people might like.

#58     Aug 27, 2012
  9. zdreg

zdreg

both sentences sound like nonsense and contradictory. have u ever been in a hellhole. a diseased woman doesn't count.

have you been to either place in the last few years? what is a new city? a large dormitory for factory workers?

#59     Aug 27, 2012
  10. I don't have to go anywhere, everything I know about the world I learned from TV. That's how I know all moslems shoot machine guns in the air.

#60     Aug 27, 2012