$10 an hour with 2 kids? IRS pounces

Discussion in 'Economics' started by leela, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Ha! You presume we have a financially sophisticated populace. Nothing could be further from the truth. :(

#11     Dec 7, 2009
  2. The Obama administration is the "least business savvy" of any in generations.

The only thing they know about "jobs and the economy", are parasitic, suck-teat government jobs...

And they don't really care about real jobs... after all, they're primarily interested in GOVERNMENT DOMINATION IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES...

Is that the America we want?? Is that the "change" we "hoped for"?? :mad: :mad:

#12     Dec 7, 2009
  3. Once they start there, they'll eventually get to taxing the cardboard box shelters used by the homeless.
    I predicted this all by my little self months ago.
    Some day "Da Gubmint" will tax ALL of our assets. House, car, bicycyle, toilet, silverware, shoes, etc.
    Great business opportunity for someone to come up with a "Blue Book" to value everything under the sun, cuz the IRS will need official guidelines to terminate us with.

#13     Dec 7, 2009
  4. I cannot believe how ridiculous this is. Don't even know what else to say.

#14     Dec 7, 2009
  5. .............................................

Hate to say it but....

Obama is a lot like Chavez........

It is a populist game....

Run "ruined" by the "non-qualifieds"....

It is economic suicide....

ie Pelosi, DeFazio, And Harkins want to impose regulations on the securities business.....and after one reviews all three bios....

The most closely related experience was tree farming....via DeFazio....Harkins...corn ethanol....Pelosi...no name BA degree and nothing related....her father was a politician....

Economic Suicide....

Non qualified people making legal impositions on industries by which they have zero qualifications....

How can this happen ?????

#15     Dec 7, 2009
  6. BSAM

BSAM

One little caveat; "official" is whatever the government declares it to be.

#16     Dec 7, 2009
  7. spinn

spinn

My sheep indicator:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=206771574224

tells me support is decaying.internally. moveon.org apparently no longer supports the president. This group has 700 people but none of them can afford the trip to DC...only 16 have RSVPed.

16 sheep on the mall is about one per acre.

my question, what will Obama do when his own party abandons him?? I really do worry about his stability after that....scary.

#17     Dec 7, 2009
  8. BSAM

BSAM

I'd say there's at least two more things to say:

1. Our so-called leaders speak.
    With words they try to jail you.
    They subjugate the meek.
    But, it's the rhetoric of failure. (Sting/Police)

2. www.fairtax.org
    (If nothing else, just read the top few sentences with the blue
    background.)

#18     Dec 7, 2009
  9. minmike

minmike

I love it!!! this problem started in 2006!! The article specifically said that

"Republicans have called the credits "backdoor welfare" and tried to cancel them. When they controlled Congress, they ordered the IRS to ramp up audits of people who claim the credit.

But yet you idiots seem to think that Obama had something to do with it. Priceless!!

#19     Dec 7, 2009
    #20     Dec 7, 2009